My legs are itching again...

Is VMAXJOHN crazy as a sh*thouse rat?

• Or is he just mediocre insane?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you feeling his insanity?

• Are sledders sane, and the rest of the world crazy?

• Total voters

vmaxjohn

Website
www.myspace.com
For those new to the board or that don't know me, I have a unique way of sensing when snow is coming.

My shins will get dry and irritated, so much so that I need a paintbrush and a gallon of lotion to make it bearable. Then in a day or two, here comes da snow!

Yes, I'm crazy, but my redeeming qualities are...Anyway, I'm starting to get that snow itch, and it's way too early! Maybe we'll have a winter like '96, eh? This would facilitate adequate snow to ride in November, December, January, February, and March! :lol: :roll:

I'd also like a Viper for Christmas, thank you.

vmaxjohn said:
It's true, I'm a sick puppy. Is anybody feeling what I'm feeling?

feel it? no. experience it? hell yeah! we got about half an inch of snow in big rapids on oct 1... if the ground woulda been frozen i bet it woulda been closer to 3".

huge flakes... resulted in huge eyes. :)

man, i can't wait now...

We got our 1st sight of snow falling in the twin cities (St. Paul/Minneapolis) today! Nothing stayed on the ground. I can't wait for Winter!

LMAO Great post John.

I too am waaaaaay ready for snow. ATM I am researching Native American rain dances. Perhaps I can modify one slightly and bring on the snow :D

Steve

Sleepin...I wrote a snow dance that I made a bunch of my students do a few years ago, hehe. They thought I was crazy, that's for sure.

Man, my legs were SURE ITCHING this morning! We're talking brillo pad itching, not quite wire brush itchy just yet...We got some snow the other day...sure enough, the day before my legs itched badly!

hey, can you send you legs here.
Or maybe tell me how I do the rain dance. I can play guitar so music is not a problem...I could even get my whole band involved if it meens snow.
John, what is the secret. :lol:

The secret to good snow, is gasoline. You must be willing to chase it down like a dog, and hunt it like a hungry farm boy!

Crabs...how did you know we're having a crab boil for Christmas? Get the biggest pot you own, thrown in every kind of seefood you can think of, a little Zatarain's...bang! Dinner's on! If I drool enough, I won't have to put lotion on my legs that day!

BTW, my legs are itching pretty bad today...and we're to get snow all day tomorrow! Yet again, I'm proven not crazy, er something...

Back