For You UFC Watchers Out There.......

ExpertXViper

I wanna hear some of your guys predictions for the UFC UPRISING Pay-Per-View on March 3rd

Main Event: Randy "The Natural" Couture VS. Tim "The Maine-iac" Sylvia

Matt Hughes VS. Rich Franklin

I cant even make a prediction for the Main Event fight cause there both my favorite fighters, have been way before either of them ever held a belt. But I would like to see Randy come out on top, mainly cause he is a SO CALLED RETIRED 43 year old fighter, fighting a 33 year old GIANT. But I really dont know who will come out on top cause there both crazy bast**ds. Second fight I think will go to Matt Hughs cause I believe he is a better all around fighter than Rich Franklin. But lets hear your predictions and like always please keep this thread calm. Which means no fighting or bashing each others opinions, or I will delete the thread.

Last edited:

randy all the way, its seems to me that silvia cant really fight(for a pro) hes just so damn big. i think randy will pick him apart. atleast i hope.

If silvia fights another lazy, half *** fight like his last two, randy will take him down and probably get the win. That being said, I don't think randy will inspire any fear into the big guy standing, thus allowing Silvia to stop standing back and maybe throw a few. My perdiction would be Silvia by KO (kick to the head) late in the first.
In the other I'm hoping Franklin can land the big shot and drop Hughes but it's real tough to call. Both guys are gonna be crazy hungry after thier losses but if matt gets him down he may control him. Although Franklin is used to fighting guys a weight class higher than Matt is used to. I'm thinking franklin by ref stoppage due to strikes in this one, early second round.
More than likely though at least one of these fights will be a dud, and go to decision in a long boring fight, as many UFC events lately have left me wishing I'd kept my PPV money.

I have to say I hate both Tito and Chuck but I hate Tito(THE TALKER) more so I was more than happy with Chuck beating Tito a**.

ExpertXViper said:
I have to say I hate both Tito and Chuck but I hate Tito(THE TALKER) more so I was more than happy with Chuck beating Tito a**.
i agree, i think chuck does it right, not much talk but all action.

Matt Hughes and Rich Franklin are not fighting each other, they are in different weight classes.

Hughes will fight Chris Lytle and Franklin is fighting Jason MacDonald

Hughes should walk all over Lytle.
Franklin should knock out Macdonald.
I am hoping that the ol man can get it done with sylvia. He is boring to watch in my opinion. If Randy can stay away from the big shots to the head, he should be able to pick the big guy apart. If Randy gets the belt back, he should then retire the champ.

mul.

I like to watch Diego Sanchez, the kid is just brutal. He drops elbow bombs like it was hiroshima..... I dont get to watch the UFC all the time, has he ever been beat yet, I know a while back he was undefeated?

mrviper700 said:
I like to watch Diego Sanchez, the kid is just brutal. He drops elbow bombs like it was hiroshima..... I dont get to watch the UFC all the time, has he ever been beat yet, I know a while back he was undefeated?

Diff. no arguement there and yes he has been undefeated throughout his MMA career including his UFC fights. 18-0-0

mulderdad said:
Hughes should walk all over Lytle.
Franklin should knock out Macdonald.
I am hoping that the ol man can get it done with sylvia. He is boring to watch in my opinion. If Randy can stay away from the big shots to the head, he should be able to pick the big guy apart. If Randy gets the belt back, he should then retire the champ.

mul.
Macdonald is one tough kid. Don't be surprised if he pulls out a submission. He's beaten some top ranked fighters recently.

Ya MacDonald is a tough sob, but Rich is P/O'd that he got his arse handed to him in the spider fight. I think we will all see a improved Rich Franklin. We watch every ufc ppv and pride f/c ppv. MMA is a very addictive sport to watch.LOL!
Funny thing happened about four yrs ago. I was watching a ufc event and the wife says why do you watch this crap? BOOM! Just happened the fight ended with a brutal head kick. She has been hooked ever since! She knows more about the fighters now than I do and I've been watching since UFC #1.
mul.

yes forsure a keeper just dont piss her off lol .

mcdonald is very good and should be a great fight.franklin is got the experiance and motivation to get his belt back after that piss poor fight.

hugh's will win also.

couture is a great guy but should stay retired.i think its going to end like the shamrock/ortiz fights.he retires and then comes up a weight class ? wtf lol i think its more for money one last time.

Back