rangely maine

yamiguy

Hi, just a report on this weekend the 16th went up on sat got there about noon trails were rough but thats to be expected on a busy weekend on a holiday week....2 to 3 foot moguls the no action suspension wasnt too forgiving but we planned on getting up early sun and going out after everything was grooomed, surprise! nothing was done for sun morn the moguls were 3 foot plus!!! the no action and body parts were hurting! rode to eustis and saw the groomer fueling up talked to the driver he said he just came from grand falls so we thanked him and went that direction but still horrible trails, thought the guy was on crack or i heard him wrong so we pulled over to come up with a new game plan. stopped at the next intersection asked a bunch of sleds going by about the trails in other directions all bad reports. I cant believe after the slow season they would drag their feet on the grooming but i guess theres nothing you can do but bitch. for the good news the 600 sxr out handled the more powerful f7 around every corner hands down and that 13.5 track is a joke in powder pulled him out 4 times...so theres more to riding then the lakes!

rangeley maine

We are heading up again 12 of us 50% yami's and the rest we'll you know every told me make sure you grab some tow rope, riding should be good! :letitsnow

Riding was pretty good plenty of snow off the trails getting thin in spots on the trails from the warm weather sat. the 95 polaris blew up in the first 30 miles, not really that funny because it kinda slows up everyones day towing him back ect. stayed at rangeley lake houses very nice 3 floors 3 baths 4 bedrooms right on the lake and the price was resonable splitting it up between 11 of us.

Back