All my Minnesota Brothers Cross Your Fingers!

woolyviper

Cross your fingers and say a prayer - up to a foot they are saying - if we don't get this, we are all done for the year I am thinking. The warm weather has been pretty tough on the thin trails.

Attachments

• usa.gif
    usa.gif
    48 KB · Views: 3

sounds like we are getting hit on friday and then again on sunday - eastern minnesota cud see up to a foot in the second wave. My sleds at the dealership getting the cooling system bled - it was puking antifreeze at full throttle like a groupie at a van halen concert. mechanic said it was at least a pint low. I hope that is it, I like running it with the throttle to the bars.

Where are you located Wooly? They are calling for quite a bit down here in the Twin Cities, but not expecting a whole lot up north of Brainerd where my folks live and where I ride. If it falls in the north country like it should I'll be trailering to whichever destination has sufficient snow next weekend!!

I'm in Hibbing. it's looking like we are getting maybe 2-4 by sunday night but south of us towards duluth they will be getting 6 plus. We will probably ride south down to floodwood on the trails and back thru the power lines. I spend quite a bit of time in the summer fishing up on the whitefish chain of lakes - we try to be down there on memorial weekend if it's nice to take in the sights over by the warf.

woolyviper said:
I'm in Hibbing. it's looking like we are getting maybe 2-4 by sunday night but south of us towards duluth they will be getting 6 plus. We will probably ride south down to floodwood on the trails and back thru the power lines. I spend quite a bit of time in the summer fishing up on the whitefish chain of lakes - we try to be down there on memorial weekend if it's nice to take in the sights over by the warf.

Taking in the sights by the warf, huh? The chain can get pretty packed in the summer months, which can make for some fun days out on the water. If you get more snow than we do this weekend, you might see a red Apex ER up in your neck of the woods next weekend!!

Back