Need Rider(s) in Michigan end of February and first 2 weeks of March 2007!

rockmeister

VIP Member
Need Rider(s) in Michigan end of February and first 2 weeks of March 2007! Let's ride it before it melts!

Looking for riding buddies during the week for riding in the Mancelona area and/or Newberry in the UP(Depends on where the snow is!), for the weeks of Feb 26th and the week of March 5th! Cmon! Lets ride before it all melts!!!

I ride about 3000 miles a year as snow allows! Defintely tend to ride aggressive, also Boondock when the trails are rough/bare! Have GPS, will travel! lol

PM Me!

:4STroke:

If your in the Mancelona area sometime during that time I may be interested in shooting up for the day. I'll ride as aggressive as you want.
If your interested , Totallyamaha is having a ride get-together in Muninsing March 1-4 and we get to Demo the New Yamahas that Friday.Its a great way to meet alot of TY users and party in the heated garage/rec-room after riding each day!! ;):D
Heres a link
http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34733

If anyone is ever up in the Keweenaw Peninsula (Towards Houghton) and interested in riding just let me know. I go to school up here and do some aggressive trail and boondocking. It sorta sucks that there's very few yamaha riders up here. Mostly broken down Polaris' and Ski-Don'ts.

VenomMod said:
If anyone is ever up in the Keweenaw Peninsula (Towards Houghton) and interested in riding just let me know. I go to school up here and do some aggressive trail and boondocking. It sorta sucks that there's very few yamaha riders up here. Mostly broken down Polaris' and Ski-Don'ts.
I wish I would have known, I was there all last week (feb 12-16th)at Somero for some training. We rode thursday night after class. Just made the small loop through Calumet and back, then back to Calumet for dinner and back again!!
We were in the DownTowner Monday and Tuesday Night, hot little chick in there with her boyfreind both nights. They must have rode in monday night, she had on her snowpants!!

The DT (Down Towner) is and excellent place. Too bad the women are far and few up here. Gotta make sure they've got all their teeth. If your ever up here again, just get in contact with me. I'm always up for an excuse to skip class.

Last edited:
I have some buddies going up either 3rd or 10th. Grand Marais / Paradise area depending on snow cover. Keep posted.

Snow seems to be best away from Superior and more towards the keweenaw. As of Sunday morning at 9:40, we haven't gotten the slightest dusting from this big storm that has crossed over Wisconsin. I'll keep some more updates in the next day. I'm going for a ride here in a bit.

Yesterday I would have told you to completly avoid Negaunee. We have mud holes on the trails and very little snow. We were not forcast to get snow, just warm. Well right now we are getting pounded so that may just change. I have hardly ridden this year and would like to get out. I may have to trailer over to Munising next week.

We're finally starting to get snow here in the Keweenaw, but not the lake effect we're used to. Hopefully we'll get pounded on, but it's not looking like it. Trails are a little bit flatter than what they have been. Still quite soft. My 1" track even with 144 picks doesn't cut it.

My wife and I just went out last night from Marquette to Gwinn and had dinner. It was snowing so hard you could barely see. I bet there was a foot of new snow in Gwinn. On the way back, we passed the groomer heading our way. That made for a nice ride home. It has not stopped snowing here. We got another six inches last night and it's still dumping. We may ride up to Big Bay tonight.

Back