Do you know why?????

The correct answer is " BECAUSE THEY ARE FREE!!!!" I suppose getting them by the bucketful is close enough to getting them for free!!!! GOOD ANSWER BLUE MISSLE!!!! Thanks for playing!!! Gary Oles nosboy

I think he has 3 cars at 16 plugs per car PER PASS...... its a GOOD THING that they are FREE!!!!

I really DO NOT THINK CASTROL GTX comes in a 70 weight so he PROBABLY LIES to people when he says on NATIONAL TELEVISION that his race cars run CASTROL GTX!!!! They REALLY DONT KNOW EXACTLY how many Horses those motors make,, (because they dont build a DYNO that could take it) but,,, they estimate between 5000 and 5500 HORSEPOWER !!!! 10W30 WONT WORK TOO WELL!!!!!

nosboy said:
I really DO NOT THINK CASTROL GTX comes in a 70 weight so he PROBABLY LIES to people when he says on NATIONAL TELEVISION that his race cars run CASTROL GTX!!!! They REALLY DONT KNOW EXACTLY how many Horses those motors make,, (because they dont build a DYNO that could take it) but,,, they estimate between 5000 and 5500 HORSEPOWER !!!! 10W30 WONT WORK TOO WELL!!!!![/QUOTE
they might make 70 weight, but me and you can't get it. :bling:

Just so you know, they are not FREE! He is paid to run them being an associate sponsor on his cars (4 funny cars and 2 T.A. dragsters). Also for every win that the cars gets, they are paid out for the amount of stickers on the car. Basically the more stickers and wins you get, the more they pay you.

nosboy said:
The correct answer is " BECAUSE THEY ARE FREE!!!!" I suppose getting them by the bucketful is close enough to getting them for free!!!!

I understand completely about contingency money. I have a race car!!!! he still gets ALL the autolite spark plugs for FREE!!!

edunn69 said:
Just so you know, they are not FREE! He is paid to run them being an associate sponsor on his cars (4 funny cars and 2 T.A. dragsters). Also for every win that the cars gets, they are paid out for the amount of stickers on the car. Basically the more stickers and wins you get, the more they pay you.
Free plugs and getting paid to run them are not exactly the same - but close enough for me!

He gets FREE CASES of plugs for his cars and IF HE WINS the event, he gets contingency money... HE MAY get ADVERTISING DOLLARS for putting the PAINTJOB on his car,,, but,,, the contingency stickers have to be PLACED in a certain place to be eligable for contingency money.. AND YOU HAVE TO WIN THE RACE to get paid.. If you BOUNCE the car off the walls and SPLATTER it on the track,, YOU DONT GET CONTINGENCY MONEY from AUTOLITE!!!! Gary Oles nosboy

Ding said:
Man he has got to be old now, he is older than I am by quite a bit.
That would make him "quite a bit" older than Dirt!! :hide:

Just Kidding!!!!!

nosboy said:
He gets FREE CASES of plugs for his cars and IF HE WINS the event, he gets contingency money... HE MAY get ADVERTISING DOLLARS for putting the PAINTJOB on his car,,, but,,, the contingency stickers have to be PLACED in a certain place to be eligable for contingency money.. AND YOU HAVE TO WIN THE RACE to get paid.. If you BOUNCE the car off the walls and SPLATTER it on the track,, YOU DONT GET CONTINGENCY MONEY from AUTOLITE!!!! Gary Oles nosboy

1 of my 2 guess's, HE GETS PAYED TOO. Win or Lose he still gets free products, and still gets payed just for having their name on the side of his car. But he makes more $$$$$ when he wins like ANY sponsored event.

Last edited:
EXPERT X VIPER is the winner!!!!! THEY ARE FREE!!!!!! FREE SPARKPLUGS,,,FREE,,,FREE,,,FREE!!!!!!! the more he wins,,,the more he gets PAID$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ What a country?????

I think autolite is owned by allied signal.. The people who own FRAM !!! and I think they own bendix or borg warner or someone like that????

Back