Another one goes to the other side

coyotekid

I was hoping to get one more year out of my 02 Viper, but after seeing the prices for next years sleds, I had second thoughts. My dealer had an 06 Nytro for 6500 bucks that I just couldn't say no to. I was really interested in the 08 RS Vector, but without fuel injection and at nearly 3000 dollars more, I had to jump on the Nytro. I'm leaving Saturday for a week of riding and can't wait to try it out. See ya on the other side!

I'm going to hang onto it for now. I'd really like to long track it this summer and hang onto it for a while, but I'll wait to see what the used sleds are going for next fall, and maybe sell it then if the price is right.

A buddy of mine rode a Nytro 2 weekends ago...He owns a ZR 900...fastest in all the weekend fleet...he just called me yesterday and said he's picking up a Nytro...I had to laugh after all the bashing him and his AC boys gave me...and now they slowly migrating over...
Actually I rode a RX1 with the monoshock suspension on the weeked aswell...and boy I'm still grinning...weight wise...it felt comparible to my Viper...unsure if thats good or bad..but I think you won't be dissapointed..in fact..I'm jealous of ya...

have fun

S.S.Viper said:
A buddy of mine rode a Nytro 2 weekends ago...He owns a ZR 900...fastest in all the weekend fleet...he just called me yesterday and said he's picking up a Nytro...I had to laugh after all the bashing him and his AC boys gave me...and now they slowly migrating over...
Thats so funny all the bashers coming over,,they don't deserve a Yammie
IMO!!!!! LOL

Pretty soon, our primary sleds will be on the other side.....As long as it is blue for me im not complaining :yrules:

coyote who's you're dealer i bought a 06 nytro in dec. in greenville for 6400. at that point no other dealer would touch that price.

blue missile said:
coyote who's you're dealer i bought a 06 nytro in dec. in greenville for 6400. at that point no other dealer would touch that price.
North Country in Oakland. That was the last of their Nytros. My Dad just got an even better deal on an 07 Apex RTX at a dealer in Caribou. $8400 out the door with the yamaha financing and the guy through in a coat and cover for 100 bucks.

Last edited:
wow thats a good deal, for you and your dad! pics? and give a ride review when you get some seat time!

and im going to the other side tomorrow. for a primary sled anyways. the sx is going to turn into a lake racer i think. 6300 for a fx OTD. thats the best i can find here in maine...no other stealers will come close to that price

Back