what is this world coming to ?

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
Biggest stock market drop since 911.China's market dropped 9% and created a global selloff today.Anyone with investments they say will lose what they made on them last year.THAT'S JUST GREAT!!.Never going to make it at retirement.
And gas prices in Canada rocketing again.They say a fuel shortage.Ontario and Quebec being hit hard now.Hundreds of gas stations are shut down,people can't find gas anywhere.Truckers are really irritated,since they say this may last till April.Rationing will be the next step,prices of goods will sky rocket also in the stores.This world we live in is so fragile,the way of life as we know it could change drastically and the way we carry on will change to.Got to get some gas in my truck tomorrow and gas for the sleds before prices go higher.It's the average person out there who is working hard and paying his taxes,trying to save for the future and have a little fun in life who is getting screwed again.
The BiG BANKS and GAS COMPANIES announced record profits,so they are doing ok,on the backs of us the poor suckers.Isn't life hard enough...GIVE US A FRIGGIN BREAK MAN!!!!
We all have to work together for the survival of all mankind.Those that are greedy and those that steal are hurting all of us.
There was a story on the news this morning about a local Lawyer (who is dead now) and how he stole 1 million dollars from clients.They are trying to go after his wife and property for the money back.Funny thing is the Lawyer was found dead in his car...car,contents and his body all burnt.Wander if he did it or someone got to him for his crimes.

I agree.....Gas has been rising steadily around here for the last 2 weeks or
more it's at $2.49 u.s here just a month+ ago it was BELLOW $2.00 a gal..

i'd hate to be a kid growing up in this world today,,scary future!!!!!!

I would not bring any kids into this world if I was young and starting out with a new wife.Could still find a new wife I guess...LOL just kidding.My woman is agreat person.She tolerates me being so caught up in my YAMAHA WORLD and not spending much time with her.But lately there have been some pretty harsh comments about this and need to spend some more time with her.She works night shifts and that really hurts our relationship,but she still loves me she says often.Tonight we have an appointment a 9:00 pm in the magic room...wink...wink.you figure it out. Does MOJO ring a bell.LOL. Duty calls and I must act on it.Putting Yamaha on the back burner for a spell,but will return on here as usual.LOL.
:bling: :bling: :2strokes: :rulez: :rockon:

Good luck in the magic room - you better take some time off from the Yammies to make her feel like she's important to you - people still divorce / break up with people they love.

bluemonster1 said:
I would not bring any kids into this world if I was young and starting out with a new wife.Could still find a new wife I guess...LOL just kidding.My woman is agreat person.She tolerates me being so caught up in my YAMAHA WORLD and not spending much time with her.But lately there have been some pretty harsh comments about this and need to spend some more time with her.She works night shifts and that really hurts our relationship,but she still loves me she says often.Tonight we have an appointment a 9:00 pm in the magic room...wink...wink.you figure it out. Does MOJO ring a bell.LOL. Duty calls and I must act on it.Putting Yamaha on the back burner for a spell,but will return on here as usual.LOL.
:bling: :bling: :2strokes: :rulez: :rockon:

PS this world is F'd - a drop of gas hits the ground when you're pumping it and bam! it's $2.50 a gallon - WTF????

Maybe it's all because nobody wants to sit on inventory - so when there is a bump in demand everyone's like "Oh sh** - I better get some while there's some left" and hordes it up - then two months later it's back down again. I'm sick of it - I'm getting a car that gets 40 mpg - and not driving the truck anymore, unless it's for towing or hauling something.

Last edited:
hey daman,I wish I had a few extra bucks saved.I would ship my SRX to you and then fly in and go riding with you sometime.Maybe in the future ,you never know.

bluemonster1 said:
hey daman,I wish I had a few extra bucks saved.I would ship my SRX to you and then fly in and go riding with you sometime.Maybe in the future ,you never know.
I've had the beer cold for a week now after swooped in and stold my PV.....LMAO!!!!!

don't feel so bad guys..south of the border from Canada.Our fuel prices at the pump for regular fuel is .954 cents per litre which makes it $4.33/gallon.You guys are laughing still.My Ford (work vehicle) with the 351 v-8 gets about 11 to 12 mpg in the winter.My sleds almost do better.I know you can't compare.Loved the Dodge Caravan for work,filled it up and would go for nearly 8-10 days.Everything costs more here.If we could just get another billion people to live here,there would be a better tax base to grab from,maybe we would be able to do better.I am really afraid about retirement days in the future.It will cost so much to survive.Oh well when everything goes to hell and the world finally crumbles,my wife and I will take our final rides on the SXR and SRX and go out and find some big old Oak tree.

i know it hurts at the pumps but honestly who can say that the price of gas was the first thing to pop into your mind when you hit that kill swith for the last time. im usally grinning from ear to ear or trying to find the strentgh to pull my left leg over the seat. Then theres that feeling you get when you let yourself fall into the couch and pop that cold one open. thinking about how my 100 mile trip would have been 5 bucks cheaper if the gas was 2bucks inseat of 2.5 is the furthest thing from my mind.
Pat

its not just what it cost to run 1 item,it's the overall picture.In this family there are 5 vehicles(2 cars,2 vans,1 truck) that thirst for fuel,1 motorcycle,2 sleds,and 1 garden tracter.In one year the cost to run all this at the prices out here is actually ridicules.Not to mention insurance and maintenance.That's why I will never ever buy any vehicles new anymore.I just run them until they can't run no more.Then buy another used one.Cheaper for me this way.Would like to move up north where my brother-in law lives,Fort ST.James ( British Columbia) Small community,no traffic lights in town.About 1800 people live around there. Beautiful lake and mountainess area.Logging community out there.Peace and quite.He tells me all I need is a sled,a quad and a boat and I'll be in heaven.Considering it seriously soon,to get away from the rat race.About 1 and a half hour drive to the coast (Pacific Ocean) and weather out there is great.Not to hot in summer and not to cold in winter.But this winter they were cold and man did they ever get a lot of snow.Would like ,I mean would really love to do some mountain riding with the sleds.Probably look for a mountain..long tracked sled for that.It is my dream someday and boondocking.

Hey.......
Hold up on that extra billion people business.
I will get 2 extra jobs before I will ask for more people.
Here in the Yukon there are only 35000 people. That is more than enough.
Our gas has been a buck a litre for months and as high as 1.20/ltr.
If you want to have fun you have to dig at little deeper.

RECORD PROFITS THEY CAN KISS MY ACE i would like to tell the gas companies who is number one #$%&* . especially when the retiring ceo of exxon got what a 400 million dollar retirement bonus who the hell needs that much money any normal person cant even spend that in a lifetime.
now that i said that lets ride gentlemen

fasttoys17 said:
RECORD PROFITS THEY CAN KISS MY ACE i would like to tell the gas companies who is number one #$%&* . especially when the retiring ceo of exxon got what a 400 million dollar retirement bonus who the hell needs that much money any normal person cant even spend that in a lifetime.
now that i said that lets ride gentlemen
I agree with that!!!!

JUST A FRIGGIN NOTE: GAS PRICES here are now jumping to $1.02/litre.WOW that is just great,and that is regular only.That is about $4.63 a gallon.Premium will be more...about $5.00/gallon. $50.00 to fill up the sled...that is nuts.No long drives for me now.Money is getting tighter here,bills to pay and slowing down at work to,possible layoffs coming March 21.What a stupid world!

It's actually about $3.55 to the US gallon. US gallon is about 3.79 litres, IMP gallon is somewhere around 4.5 litres, and after you figure the exchange rate to the US dollar it's $3.55/gal for premium. Just so ya know lol.

Back