Buckhams Bay Radar Runs

Skidooslayer687

Hey guys theres supposed to be a big radar run this sunday in Buckhams Bay (The other side of Constance Bay) Theres also supposed to be a 1000 foot track for some friendly heads up drag racing. Just thought I'd pass the word along Hope to see as many Yammies out there as possible.

Hey Change up, you should run up to Sudbury and run the speed runs at Rocky's lodge on Lake Wahnapitae.

Yes I should. It's almost a good day of riding to get up to sudbury from here, so I could make a weekend trip out of it!! How often do they have those at Rocky's vmax-sx?

Radar runs

Hey guys should be an exciting day, hopefully we will see 170mph pass. ChangeUp Constance bay is just outside of Ottawa.
2 tracks, 1 radar run over 3000 feet and a 1500 foot.
Here is a list of some of the top sleds that are going to be there.
A new build called Yami-doo which is a mid 1990's mach chasis with a RX1 supercharged motor. He ran 167.7 last week
Apex supercharged which is running in the 160's
RX1 turbo and he is from the 4 stroke forum(I don't know his user name) he told me that he got his into the 150's and has the best 1350 foot times this year out of all the sleds
1200 bigbore F1000 on Nos
Some guys coming from USA with some big iron.
Here is the link to all the fun this weekend. If anybody wants to make it out shoot me a PM and i will get you directions.

click on the APEX (this sled is the sweetest sled i have ever seen, has to be seen in person)

Last edited by a moderator:
March 18th is on again

Supposed to get cold this weekend and if everything fairs out well it is on again. Radar runs and firendly 1000 foot drags. If you have any questions shoot me a PM. For the guys thinking about putting their sleds away don't we usally ride the side of the river till the end of March and there is 3 feet of ice in the bay still. With this recent warm up the ice should be the best all year.

Thats a bummer, lastnight there was a little top water on the track and i looked this morning and its all dried up. The track is going to be better than it was 2 weeks ago. An invite was sent to the guys down in New York so it will be nice to see those 2 RX1's again run. Rumor that a 1000 firecat is coming with :nos: and with the the sleds that are already going to be there should be one heck of a day again.
If you guys want to see some big iron Sunday is going to be the day.

Back