Lee Roe of Nora Springs Iowa(why wont you sell me the bigbore I won on ebay from you)

Bearit

Its to bad I have to do this but after 2 weeks of no reply here it goes.
As many of you know I won a ebay auction for a viper bigbore that he had for sale ,he wanted more money for it after the auction closed because he said it was damaged and he would get it fixed for a price that he would add on to the selling price,here is the link http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=330089063327&rd=1&rd=1 Here is a link to the whole story http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36350 I put in a complaint with Ebay and they sent me this

eBay is concerned about violations on the site and I have thoroughly
investigated your report. Please be assured that I have taken
appropriate action in accordance with our site policies. These actions
may include issuing a warning, temporary suspension, indefinite
suspension or terminating the membership.

Because privacy concerns are important to everyone I am not at liberty
to discuss the details of another member's account. I hope that you
understand my position in this situation. I also hope that it assures
you that your personal account history will always remain private.

So what all that means is tough shit please come again,So if anybody that knows Lee Roe of Nora Springs Iowa (badfast1) on Ebay please give him a kick in the nuts for me and tell him it is from Steve in Canada,and I strongly advise people to stay away from this scumbag and do not make any deals for parts from him as he has shown that he is one snowmobiler that cant be trusted and has no ethics.
The only good thing from this is I did not lose any money but it is more of the point of selling in good faith if you make a deal stand by it (be a #$%&* man)

(Snowmobiler dont #$%&* other snowmobilers) I wont be saying that ever again
Steve

Last edited:

keep on ebay about it, they will go to bat for you if you hound them. I wonder where nora springs Iowa is. Maxdlx

I think he did you a favor IMO - not selling you something that he found a problem with after the fact, right? Let it go, man - there are more important things in life, no?

xsivhp said:
I think he did you a favor IMO - not selling you something that he found a problem with after the fact, right? Let it go, man - there are more important things in life, no?
Hey xsivhp
Did you read the whole post and the links,He had a ebay sale saying ( THIS KIT HAS 800 MILES ON IT AND 200 MILES ON A RERING, IT IS IN EXCELLANT CONDITION) and he did not say anything about problems with the bigbore until the end off the auction,about 2 minutes after the auction ended,then he wanted more money!he did not like the price I got it for and did not want to sell it for that price.(its not my fault the idiot never had a minimum bid price set up)
I asked for pics of the damage and I never herd from him again,I waited for 2 weeks before I even said his name just to give him the benifit of the doubt that he would send pics of the damage but that never hapened,I would have said to him to keep it or work out some kind of deal if he could of proved to me that what he was saying was the truth.
The reason I am telling people this is so no one else on this site has a bad experiance with this guy,like I would expect the same from other snowmobilers on this site to protect me from deadbeat sellers.
You are right there are more important things in life,like getting all the facts straight before you have a opinion,No?

Last edited:
Bearit said:
Hey xsivhp ..... You are right there are more important things in life,like getting all the facts straight before you have a opinion,No?
I did read the facts and did read your other post - last time I checked, he who has posession of the goods has the right to sell them or not sell them. Evidently he was uncomfortable selling them to you damaged and is a poor communicator. What did it cost you, up until you won the auction how much time had you spent on it, how much time have you spent on it now?

Not trying to be a jerk, but you can't force him to sell you something. Leave him negative feedback.

xsivhp said:
I did read the facts and did read your other post - last time I checked, he who has posession of the goods has the right to sell them or not sell them. Evidently he was uncomfortable selling them to you damaged and is a poor communicator. What did it cost you, up until you won the auction how much time had you spent on it, how much time have you spent on it now?

Not trying to be a jerk, but you can't force him to sell you something. Leave him negative feedback.
xsivhp do you know this guy? Its funny how you are the only one defending this guy,(Evidently he was uncomfortable selling them to you damaged and is a poor communicator) :rofl: Give me a break!! Like I said if he would of sent me some pics of the parts damaged I would of said fine or made some kind of deal but he never responded to emails after day 1,and he plain lied to me because he told another member from ebay a tottaly differant story,As far as time, I have spent more time trying to figure you out and your comments, :o| Are you sure you dont know this guy?

thats a load of shit, he entered a contract. i dont see how he has any right to ask for more money, i saw the ad on ebay and he did list it as good condition. he should have to man up since he said it was in good condition the money should come from his pocket to repair it to the condition it was previously in which he stated. load of shit to me, to bad this "man" cant stand by his word. :horsehock

what is a man if his word aint good? (insert dings avatar)

I did follow the story, at least as well as one can from posts on a web forum. You were advised by many in previous posts on this forum to simply report it to Ebay, and walk away from it a wiser man. As you mentioned above, no money has changed hands.

While you may have been treated poorly and in a manner that is unethical, this open forum is not the appropriate place to discuss it. I am sure that many here join me in asking you to take this issue offline. I hope that it works out the best that it can, and that you and the other party work this out.

I have no authority on this site, but do have the ear of those who do. This forum is intended to be a helpful site for useful and often technical information about the various Yamaha motorsports products we all enjoy using. It may be a good time to reread the agreement that you agreed to when you joined this site. Let's all keep the high standard that this site is famous for.

Ding said:
I did follow the story, at least as well as one can from posts on a web forum. You were advised by many in previous posts on this forum to simply report it to Ebay, and walk away from it a wiser man. As you mentioned above, no money has changed hands.

While you may have been treated poorly and in a manner that is unethical, this open forum is not the appropriate place to discuss it. I am sure that many here join me in asking you to take this issue offline. I hope that it works out the best that it can, and that you and the other party work this out.

I have no authority on this site, but do have the ear of those who do. This forum is intended to be a helpful site for useful and often technical information about the various Yamaha motorsports products we all enjoy using. It may be a good time to reread the agreement that you agreed to when you joined this site. Let's all keep the high standard that this site is famous for.

I agree with this guy^^^^^^^. If there was no money exchange I wouldnt sweat it, if there was then thats a whole new story. But from my readings there wasnt so just drop it cause if he wanted to deal, it would have been done already.

I'm not a Starwars fan but Ive seen the movies, and you Randy are Yoda of TY!!!!LOL Always well put and keeping the peace.

Last edited:
sounds like ebay is done with it. if he does it again, he will prob be gone off of ebay. i wouldn't leave negative feedback, cause he will prob do the same to you and its not worth it. i bought some shirts one time and paid for them and the guy never shipped - i got my money back from paypal and left him neg feedback and he returned the favor - so i got negative feedback (only one i have) from him cause he was a jackhoff.

if you report a seller left neg feedback for no reason other than you did. Ebay will remove it. been there. Maxdlx

Back