Be careful.I lost a buddy.

pro116

Lifetime VIP Member
I have to bury one of my best friends tommorrow.He died last wensday night on a snowmobil.He was out riding when we had the bad storm.He was following two other guys and with all the snow dust he couldn't see he was going to fast and didn't see the corner he slid side ways the sled rolled and he flew 28ft ito a tree and snapped his neck and he died at the hospitol.He was 24years old and has a kid coming in a couple months.I had the showing tonight and it's been the hardest funeral I ever been at.

I'm sorry to hear that Ryan.
Our thoughts are with you and the family of your friend

That snow dust is so scary and dangerous and then sprinkle in a storm....Man my condolences go out to you and his family.

Never know exactly what to say other than I am very very sorry to hear that, hang in there Ryan.

Gees so sorry to hear about this. I hope I will never have to go through what you have gone through.
Hope sledding wount be a negative thing for you from now on.

My condolances to you and his family.

i'm so, so, sorry for your loss ryan. my thoughts and prayer's are with you and the family. man that's 2 years in a row that something like this happened to you, just hang in their buddy

safety flags ???????

yes on saturday . we saw a sled that hit a tree , later we found the rescue hauling him out with a bad shoulder . then i got side swiped took off his mirror and broke the ws . and the trails were , well snow cross . so i had plenty for this year . i think the safty flags should be manditoy. i have one on mine with a red led light on it .i do not get lost in the snow cloud , and they love to follow me as its so easy . one connent was . you were on the lake last night , i saw thet light all the way across the lake . if we all had the flags on them we would have a much better chance of seeing sleds , flags comeing. you may not see the sleds but if you saw a flag bopping you would know some one is comming . some would say my sled would look stupid. but it would have helped in this case . the flag would be out of the snow cloud

So sorry to hear the sad news. Wish you and the family the best that can be, given the circumstances. Hang in there buddy.

Back