Vintage Snow Show October 26, 2007 Stevens Point, WI

MR SRX

VIP Lifetime Member
VINTAGE SNOW SHOW OCTOBER 26, 2007

COUNTRY SPRINGS INN AND CONVENTION CENTER

STEVENS POINT, WI 54481

This coming Fall in conjunction with the State AWSC Fall Work Shop and Central Wisconsin Snow Show in Stevens Point, WI., we will be holding a Vintage Snowmobile Show on Saturday. The Vintage sleds will be shown and judged from 9am to 4pm.

We are looking for Sponsorship for this event. We would like to award 22 trophies, this would cover first and second in all classes. We are sending this request to the businesses that we feel could help with this event and would probably benefit from it. All sponsors will be listed on the posters and mentioned at the awards.

We are asking for each sponsor to donate $50.00. This would get your business name on the awards, as well as on the flyers being given out at other events.

All we need now is a letter or call from you saying you will sponsor this event and a company Logo so we can start to hand out the posters and flyers. No money now, just your Logo and your word that you will be a sponsor. Payment can be made anytime after March 31 and before September1. We need to get started soon so people can mark the date and we can get it in the news letter. Please respond by May 15th so we don’t miss any names on th event posters. We are putting a lot of effort into this portion of the event. Getting started early is the key. This is not the swap meet or the snow show it is a separate part of the event..
This area is for SHOW ONLY NO RETAIL OUTSIDE..
ALL Retail is done inside at the Snow Show................

FOR SWAP MEET INFO or INSIDE BOOTH SPACE CALL 715-824-2585

Event: Classes for Central Wisconsin Vintage Snow Show

These are the classrs for the Vintage Show, at 10 AM at Country Springs and Inn Stevens Point, WI

Judging will start at 10:30 AM

Set Up Friday after 3 PM or Sat 8 AM to 9:45 AM
This portion of the show is Sat only (you can leave your sled Sunday if you want)

Classes: Awards to the top two in each class All classes are restored and original combined, for the first year
Kids Class
All kids get a praticaption award for entering in addition to the Top two show awards. All 120's Kitty Cats or Mini Sleds of any year entered by kids 15 and under.

Vintage Show Classes
Per 1966
1967 to 1969
1970 to 1973
1974 to 1977
1978 to 1980
1981 to 1983
Race Sled class all one class
Looking for sponsers to join these sponsers Decker Tours - Dick Decker / Donahue Super Sports - Bobby Donahue / Eagle River Derby Track - Chuck Decker

Bobby Donahue will have his Winning Eagle River Sled on display.
Food and Beverages available inside at the Snow Show, clean bathrooms inside, rooms available.

If you have any questions or would like to sponser this event call
Rob Sparhawk
Event Coordinator
715 344 1915

Last edited:

I Don't Know who owns Bobby Donahue's Winning Snowcross Phazer now, but I have the original front sway bar in my garage. I owned the sled in the late 80's. I forgot I had it until I found it a few years ago. I'll send it to the current owner if they want it.

Back