the deals are popping up now

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
Man,found locally a 2002 Viper700 with only 648 miles for $4800.Now the one I would like is the 2004 Warrior Turbo in blue,265 hp ,$20,000 invested.Selling for $10,000 due to health,has only 1200 miles on it.Also another steal..a 2006 Apex GT for $8999.00.The 2007 Apex GT at my dealer is selling for over $13,000 right now.Should I take a loan out .Want that Turbo bad.

I still say that you should never buy a modded sled, someone elses issues and how do you know how ity was run, installed etc. I say go for the GT :)

I agree, modded engine is what kills things. a nice set of shocks, trailing arms, or new rear skid are good because they tend to be better than stock without needing to be tuned and looked after. engines get finicky and tempermental... a thing to avoid when you are out in the woods far from home lol!

Great info there guys,thanks.I will spend my money first on my 2002 SRX to get it in great shape and form.Suspension upgrades,new track.By the way,what have you heard about SC10 III suspensions and would they be difficult to install in my SRX.

they are ok, but the mono is probably better if you are trail riding it and not jumoing. besides, I can make you a template for the mono ;) mono can really be a clean install. I only have 1 unused hole :)

Back