24 tv series

BETHEVIPER

Life Member
am i alone on thinking this series is like crack for people that watch tv

i have them on dvd and when you start watching one, you enter some kind of time warp, where you believe you can watch one more episode no matter what time of night it is. like crack you each new high or episode, leaves you wanting the next one, and so on until you wake up mad at your self, half for not remembering where to start watching again or that now you have to call in sick to work so you can finish the season and get your sanity back.

if anyone has not watched this show, becareful, it is very addictive.

if you want to try it , go to utube, search 24 season 1 episode 1. make sure you have some sick leave left if your watching it durring the week.

I haven't been able to figure out if it's the script that's so riveting or the format. I know I fell in love with the real time format the first time I watched it but now I'm glued to the boob tube every Monday night (Heros too, that's right up my sci-fi alley)

changeup, 24 is a series about a counter terrorism unit, ctu, and one agent. the series takes place durring one day, each episode is one real time hour of that day.
the season revolves around issues like nuclear bombs, presidential assasinations, bioterrorism all while weaving in and out of the personal lives of the people involved. they are not affraid to kill off key people on the series either.
if your an actor with a leading roll on 24, do not ask for a raise, ever.

i have heard prisson break is very good too. dont dare start, ill wait a few years and then buy the series on dvd.
dvd is the best way to watch 24 by far, just takes a little bit of your life away

I record it and watch prison break. no real reason, just worked out that way ;) i is a great show, and each season is just as good as the last, not getting old at all! I also love heros, what a great job they have done. maybe it will last, not many sci-fi does these days :(

24 rocks, prison break kicks even more *** and Band of Brothers is the best ever.

:)

Back