The Show Is On!!!, Pinks On Demand!!!!!

SRXMAGIC

Just Watched The Show On Comcast On Demand, Go To Sports And Fitness, Scrole Down To Pinks, And Hit Season 4 Ep5. Great Show Even Though I Lost.

I dont think they ran this show on Speed TV yet. I have Pinks set up as a season pass on my Tivo and I have not seen it yet. G.B.

When on Speed?

Yes, who can let us know when it will be on Speed. My kid and I are dieing to see it. As for the false claims, isn't that part of what the show is all about? You think those guys on the show always tell the truth? Hello McFly, anybody home!!!!

Madmatt

I'm the only guy on Tyler's team who wore dorky kahki pants, easy way to spot me, lol. Did the camera add 10 pounds Tyler? Any shots of the fake nos bottle? I have no way of getting comcast here. Give me a call when you get time.

EJ, I think the camera added 50 lbs to me so I think your safe. SpeedVision has not shown the race yet. I have all of the Pinks shows DVR'd and none have been us. I also looked today at the SpeedVision onDemand and it also only has two new Season 4 shows. It's the Chevelle -vs- the Vette and the Vega -vs- Nova. No sleds yet. I will be able to record it to DVD when it does run.

EJ, we need to get your free in truck IP phone up and running IM me on Yahoo. Doug

I did not mean false claims in terms of the racers throwing the other racer off, I meant that when they listed the specs to the sleds, I think they said that Terry's Apex had 96 HP + 100 HP shot and that Tylers V-max 4 800 with PSI pipes only had 120 HP. Also they mentioned how the V-max 4 was a $12,000 sled. That's what I meant by false claims.

PS, Eric, I must have missed you, I didn't notice you there

Bruce, I had everything correct on the paper, 145 horse with 100 shot of nitrous (which is really only 90). They also had my name wrong, and had to clear that up at the end of the show.

Just watched the program and it was excellent. Well maybe not for the person who lost.......ouch.........but both sleds looked awsome.
It is TV and they always make mistakes...I too was wondering about the HP numbers.
Would be nice to see the times and trap speeds?

Back