Officially engaged----What did I do?LOL

fourbarrel

VIP Lifetime Member
Well we finally have all the family notified so I guess it's official my girlfriend and I are now engaged.Man it doesn't take long for the questions to start,"what's the date?"," where's it going to be?".Geez lets let this sink in for a bit before we go all crazy with the plans ok?
Looks to be happening sometime in October although I'm trying to talk her into a February wedding so we could be on sleds but I'm not making much headway with that arguement LOL.
This is the first time for me but will be the 4th for her( I know wtf ) but in all seriousness I know the history so it's all good.She's really good to me and my son likes her alot,although it took his mother some time to warm up to the "other woman",so it seems like a good deal so far.
I've had some friends of mine get royally screwed over by complete bitches so I'm trying to keep an open mind about marriage and at the same time not let it spoil what I have now.Time will tell.

Congrats

It's been 23yrs for me and my lovely bride...and she loves the winter, it's the best two month of the year...I'm low maintenance... :lol:

Congrats. 10 years happly married. Its great, life, kids, home, and sleds.

So we are all invited right, I have never been to NB, Canada.

Really, it's a give and take thing, if she is your best friend thats great.

Back to sled talk.

When I got married 38 years ago my new bride told me no more motorcross racing.
I said ok, bought a fishing boat and disappearied for 20 years. She said sell the boat and quite fishing, so I did. Bought my first sled and went riding. Loved it so much I bought a cabin in Grand Lake Colorado to be closer to my passion. Last year she said sell the sled or else. I'm looking for a new wife. Good luck with the marriage.

You can ride your sled in October! Heck ride it all summer long!

I got married last May and rode the sled from the wedding to the reception!

Wedding5-1.jpg

As soon as I find out the date I'll post it here and if anyone is in NB at that time let me know and I'll have directions for ya LOL.
Hmmmmm,ride the sled from the wedding to the reception now that I may just be able to talk her into.

fourbarrel said:
Hmmmmm,ride the sled from the wedding to the reception now that I may just be able to talk her into.
Just don't pinn that bad boy and blow her off the back..LMAO!!!!!

RUN!!!!! RUN VERY FAST!!!!!! don't look back!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just kidding! you have to keep a little humor in the relationship, mine did..... she said yes to me :bump: i dated my wife for 10 years been married for 1, now, last feb. and i couldn't be happier! marriage is a great thing ...... best of luck too you!

Srxspec said:
You can ride your sled in October! Heck ride it all summer long!

I got married last May and rode the sled from the wedding to the reception!

Wedding5-1.jpg

remember gents only in south dakota you will see this :bump: not bashing just think its funny. oh yeah hey fourbarrel congrats

Last edited:
After I was married for 15 years my wife said no more kids, you need to get cut !!!
I talked to my Doctor and friends they all said no sweat, piece of cake, do it!!!!
Got it done and after it was all over I mentioned it sucked. Thier comment was , "if we told you the truth you never would have done it". Same goes for being married.
Run for your life, I will hide you out if needed.

Last edited:

Back