Hill climb @ Mt. Brighton in se michigan

sledheadsxr600

There is a hill climb at mt. brighton in SE Michigan this weekend. They have 4ft of snow on it so it is ago. All sleds are welcome to try ,big prizes and a bign party on saturday night at the lodge. big thred on amsnow. :nos:

Oh man, I have a feeling I will have to enter in that one . . .

A mountain sled would walk up that slope easily, even the backside. But my shorty might be a bit of a problem. Can anybody say "Yard Sale" ?

With the temps that have occured and are going to occur, studs will be the best bet over my 2.25 track... That being said, I am not going.

Aw Grape, you would be fun to watch going up that lil ol bunny hill !!!

I did not opt for the reverse kit, lmao. I would like to do one sometime, but I am hoping for better conditions with some vertical thrown in for good measure

The times and days are, 8:00am saturday to sign up and then practice is at 11am and racing starts ar 12pm, then they are having a party at the lodge and same times on sunday. There are three classes,stock,stock mod,and mod.So anybody can race. They also have a vintage and womens class! They Have built jumps half way up so you can get some air! There are threds on john dees and amsnow.com also there is a video on youtube.com of the hill and the jumps. They did it for one day last year and there was 300 racers and 800 spectators. They have $500 and a jacket for the king of the hill in each class.

I drove by Mt. Brighton on Wed night and they had the corse all set and ready to go. This will not be a difficult climb (not a very big hill). Not sure how good the snow will hold up with the weather that is forcast for the week end. Here is a link for the event. -Ed

Back