Another one

pro116

Lifetime VIP Member
A woman goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel for her
Grandson's' birthday. She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter.

She says, "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this
Rod and reel?"

He says, "Ma'am, I'm completely blind but if you'll drop it on
The counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound it makes."

She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway.

He says, "That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a
Zebco 404 reel and 10-pound test line. It's a good all-around combination and it's on sale this week for only $20
She says, "It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the
Sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!" As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor "Oh, that sounds like a Master Card," h e says.

She bends down to pick it up and accidentally breaks wind. At
First she is really embarrassed, but then realizes there is no way the blind clerk could tell it was she who broke wind.

The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $34.50 please.

The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you
Tell me they were on sale for $20? How did you get $34.50?"
He replies,"Yes, Ma'am. The rod and reel are $20, but the duck call is $11 and the catfish bait is $3.50."

Yesterday I was having some work done at the car dealer.

A blonde woman came in and asked for a seven-hundred- ten. They all looked at each other, and the mechanic asked, "What is a seven-hundred- ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there."

The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

Click here to learn the identity of the mysterious 710:

http://www.mademelaugh.com/gfx/710.jpg

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!

A woman ask her young daughter what she wants for her birthday, the daughter says "I want a Barbie and GI Joe!"
The mom asks" I thought Barbie came with Ken"
The daughter replies" No , she cums with GI Joe and fakes it with Ken"

Back