More Ford diesel engine problems....LOL!!!

vmax4rules said:
Not me and I even work at a Ford dealer, I will tell you that this is the last thing we need after the 6.0L diesel fiasco!
LOL.. no kidding, not good news the f series truck if ford's bread
and butter.

Quality is job one???... :rofl:

kinda like brp taking peorders after having its sled towed back to camp by a yammie at that demo ride that someone posted a while ago.

Pat

That sucks... I WANTED ONE. The good thing about these new trucks is I can't afford them... so I get to hear about which truck to buy when I can afford it when it's like say 10 years old LOL. I'd hate to buy a dodge... I HATE dodge, but the cummins is the only motor that has earned my respect besides the 7.3 for dependability. The ol' 1 ton Ford standard has 750,000 km on it 470 000 miles approx and still runs... runs dirty... but runs lol. Friends 95 dodge has 700,000 km on it and the tranny is pooched, motor is starting to get tired, just like the ford.

Too bad, I still like Ford haha.

pops old 302 has well over 400000km on it wont die, been thruh 1 tranny 1 tranfer case but engine oh my!!!!!!!! im sure you ford guys now about the idler pully probs, 5 and counting, last one dad was pissed drove it home from fishing 18 kms(company vehicle , he isnt paying) no water pump, cooling fan nothing (in june) well got home barely running. well next morning she fired right up. drove it to work for a week waiting for parts(1k each way) put the trickle charger on it when he got back home. its march now and the damn thing is still ticking.

Pat

I hate ford.. always have always will.. but I drive an f-350 dualie at work all day.. nice truck if you like the fact that none of the electrical works properly, and it's on it's 4 th tranny. Other then that I just plan on driving the bosses f-150 at least every other week while the f-350 is in the shop. The f-150 seems to never need anything but the tranny can never find the right gear. Just driving around the parking lot at work it revs up and down in and out of first and second constantly for no reason. The one he had before this one did the same and the f-350 does it too.. can't say too much though my dodge has been back in the shop 4 times since I bought it in december, and the f-150 has never been back once except when we blew a tire. They both have around 7,500 miles on them. The dualie is at 150,000 so I cant blame it, lol! My boss said he is done with ford after this though cause the dealers and ford always say warranty stuff is his fault and they dont cover anything..

Personally every truck manufacturer should be ashamed of themselves in some way shape or form. They are all the same.

BlueIronRanger said:
First year teething problems. NEVER buy a first year product from anyone, including yamaha.

In the case of the 6L, it must be every year it was made. The guys around here are going back and getting their old 7.3s off the lot, or going out of town and buying Dmaxes.

Back