Pinks ashphalt sled drags on Wednesday night!

Venom

PINKS asphalt sled drags on Wednesday night!

Friend of mine just saw a commercial for PINKS and it showed sled asphalt drags for this Wednesday night. Not sure if it's the TY'ers or not, might be.

Cheers.

Last edited:

My money is on you NOS-PRO :rofl: ,

Looking forward to watching it, I almost wish I didnt already know the outcome though.

YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
SX, YOUR ROOTING AGAINST THE VMAX 4. lol!!!! THOUGHT YOU LOVED THEM. 3:16 (yammie tony)

I do, but just like any good marriage it all falls apart when you fall in love with another!! :rofl:

If it was yours Tony, I would be pulling for you (on the inside anyway LOL)

pretty sweet rides liked how the apex had all the ty stickers on it. I wish they would have showed the times the sleds ran.

ejcamaro... you're only a bit of a dorkus on camera lol...just kiddin. which one were you kakhi shorts?

It was a sweet show... would have been cool to be there and a lot of fun for sure

Since I know all of you that were on the show, its was real dorky.....LOL, Terry could at least had a Totallyamaha hat on...., I was being punished. By the way Tyler (Team Hardcore), thanks for the TY Spot on the sled.....LOL, I just had to poke fun a little since I didnt get to be there with you guys. I really feel you did a great thing representing our sport and it really didnt matter if it had anything to do with Totallyamaha.

All in all it was a great show, Great Job Terry, you looked like a Pro :)!

Best part of the show it was all YAMAHA :rockon:

Back