Thank you TY , and it's great members !!!

B2SO

Hello Gang, I just wanted to take a minute to say “Thank You “to this site and its many wonderful members. I have been a member here since 02. Since that time I can’t tell you how much I have learned about sleds since that time, I am always up to date on issues and fixes and problems because of this site and its members. Well the day has come that I can no longer with clear conscious continue to leave the wife and two small kids to go riding with the buddies for a couple days , so I have sold everything . I do plan on buying another sled in a couple of years , so I wont say im never coming back cause “ I WILL BE BACK” but for the next couple years I plan on staying around the house and playing with the kids and wife (if you know what I mean)  I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone that ever helped me (to many to list ) and the guys that bought parts from me (to many to list ) and all the great friends I have met ( to many to list ) . This still is the best site I have ever been a part of, sled or no sled this site is the best out there!!!! And the members have made it that way... thank you Tom, your hard work has paid off. Thank you Ryan (pro116) for just being a good guy and the list goes on and on. RichieRich , thanks for taking my money  just kidding , I have never delt with any other parts guy as good as you , you are the best in my book !!! You guys take care and im sure I will be lurking from time to time. I will miss the sport a lot, but will miss this site the most …

Take care and be safe

Larry

If you guys ever go on a 4wheel trip to the east side of the UP, email me!!!!! Im there!!!!

Good luck and i'm sure we'll all be here when you get back :), your doing the right thing,family is what it's all about, take care!!!!!! ;)!

larry keep in touch, i only live a few miles from you, and you know we have spare sleds. so, at worst we can find you somthing to ride if you get the itch once in awhile. i'll be talking to you i am sure. ski

Crap,

There goes the get out of jail free card!

Good luck Larry, enjoy domestic bliss.

What the matter Bischof? dont you think they will beleive you if you say you know Larry. You might want to keep your pants on if Larry has to bail you out!

I barely know you other than from your posts, but you seems like a great guy that will be missed!! just come on and post in the lounge about whatever, you can live vicariously (spell) in the photo section too lol!! take care and good for you for doing the family thing!!

Takin' care of the wife and kids is the best thing you'll ever do. It won't be too long those kids will be the ones driving you back on to those sleds. Get them involved early so they can enjoy it for a lifetime. Our sport is going to need all the help we can get in the future just like hunting and fishing. Remember it's like riding a bike you never forget how but as we get older it's how fast!! Good luck. ;)!

Remember, always be nice to your kids, they get to pick the nursing home you'll be living in ( and the funeral home).

Back