The Wow factor

Bushman

My buddy just picked up this new toy called the Shockwave from www.spectrumsandsports.com After seeing this thing & going for a ride all I can say is Wow! Check out their photo gallery on page 2 & he brought the orange one, On my dream ride we hit a 2' ditch/berm somewhere around 70mph like it was nothing. Very cool how you can watch the suspension work & not feel the bumps, Ripping the front wheels off the ground is pretty cool too.

But damn it's a lot of money!

and which option package did he get? a kit, fullroller? what the heck did he pay for that sucker??

Turn key 410hp LS1 2000 lb & honestly I was afraid to ask what he paid. They list it @ $28,000.00+ but this was a demo & that still makes it a pile of money.

Money = chit eatin grin on my face remembering the ride, It is incredible! Think of 4 people screaming their heads off being drowned by the sweet sound of the LS1. He will be spending most of the summer @ Silver Lake dunes with it. If any of you see him (Dom) tell him Randy said to take you for a rip so you can say Wow & a bunch of other words I cant post!!!!! It's a Riot.

Does she come with it ??? cause if so , i would pay alot more !!!! that is one sweet ride , think he would let you and i boroww it for a weekend ?? lol.

sounds like im picking up the ranger tomoroww during the day . so pm me you mailing address so i dont end up using all your sauce and i cant remember fat side down or up and what spices did you put on the briskett ?? im going to start making some of those things and im going to call them bushketts .

oh ya , this is the ranger we bought , does not hold a candle to the SHOCKWAVE , but i think we could have a good time on it ..

Attachments

• IMG_4709.jpeg
    IMG_4709.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 07RangerXP_PearlWhite.gif
    07RangerXP_PearlWhite.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 133
Heres some pics of "rerod" from TY 4-stroke , he said next time I see him flag him down and he will take me for a ride. Ive got balls, but Im not sure I want a ride!!!!!

Attachments

• sand dunes 180.jpg
    sand dunes 180.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 12
Sno-Xr said:
Heres some pics of "rerod" from TY 4-stroke , he said next time I see him flag him down and he will take me for a ride. Ive got balls, but Im not sure I want a ride!!!!!

Ahhhh what the heck, You only live once! Cool pics & go for the ride, Im still smiling :)

Bushman said:
Ahhhh what the heck, You only live once! Cool pics & go for the ride, Im still smiling :)
Yeah, theres no doubt that I'll take the ride. I can only get so much air with my beast!lol

Attachments

• 100_0979 (Medium).JPG
    100_0979 (Medium).JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 9
Wow, we used to build rails like those in Arizona to run the dunes just across the border in California. I am sure these have a lot of improvements over the ones we built. They probably have 3 - 4 times the amount of travel. We had some nasty wrecks with ours. The funniest one was a shortie that we put a 454 in. Hit the gas too hard from a standstill, and you had to unstrap, get out, and put it back on it's wheels. We just couldn't get a wheelie bar to work well in the dunes. Driving that thing was like trying to hold a tiger by the tail (not that I have ever actually tried it). We built them a lot longer after that, so that you stood a chance at keeping it going straight.

Back