cadillac, MI trails open?

Reply is a little late but I just put on 200 miles from Thursday till Saturday on Cadillac trails. More snow to the west, over a foot anyways. Some of the best riding all winter!

:winterrul Just got back!! trails were half way decent, snirty around the corners in most areas, but im not a picky rider-as long as im out im happy. Mesick was the best place to ride in my opinion. Not too bad for riding in April in lower MI!!! Pretty quiet up there being Easter Sunday, but managed to see another member up there as well.

Last edited:
We ride out of Yuma. Were you riding a red SX? I remember seeing one near Mesick. I was on a blue RX 1 and we had another red RX and a black REV. Not many sleds up there so we might have crossed paths. The off trail riding was awesome.

:rofl: yea, thats me!! red SX! I saw you guys as well, not to many people up there, but it was definitly worth the trip. We found that Mesick area was the best area to ride in, in and around Caddy was down to grass. Cadillacs getting pounded right now as i speak, will be heading up there sat. for the day! Get out there DING, conditions are ideal.

Back