boondocker nitrous sets record on dtr dyno

bufalobob

don't shoot the messanger. this is off dynotech's web site today.

"new DTR two cylinder HP record - Jason Stoviak and Glenn Hall using D&D & Boondocker N2O to eclipse the DTR two cylinder record."

picked up 153 hp by fogging the air box with a boondocker setup.

bob

I see this sled on the lake and it hauls butt.He didn't have as big of a shot of juice back then.The sled is a 03 f7 with a new f1000 motor in it with a 1200cc big bore.Here's info from Glen

We ran friday night at great lakes dragaway, union grove, wi. There were still a few snow banks around. This is the very first full pass this sled has ever made. Just got into the hotel in batavia. Will be at dynotech in the morning. No scanner here, but here are the numbers.
60ft 1.438
330 3.714
660 5.539 @ 134.20 mph
1000 7.152
1/4 8.562 @ 158.17 mph

Last edited:
Here's the dyno info
Using boondocker "dry" system. Not really dry because proper fuel is delivered through the stock injectors. Nitrous is sprayed into the airbox. Stock throttle body, stock timing key. 343hp as run last friday. A little more nitrous got us 363.7hp and 231.4lb/ft.

Lol,Glen is probally one of the smartest snowmobile tuners in the wold.D&d racing hired him a few years ago before that he developed and did alot of testing for them.

Let me tell you what i think of boondocker nitrous kits...........GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!! gary oles nosboy

Glen hall and Boondocker set a new 2 stroke record.They have a f1000 turbo pushin 414hp.

jeeees that's incredible stuff. I'm super impressed. Kudos to Hall and Boondocker, and to Cat for giving them a sled that could do it.

Back