this has been on here before,but can't stop watching it

where's the humor in you daman,it is not your sled or your dollars,so why would you care if they are wrecked.It is how they are getting wrecked that is funny.It looks like fun.You and me will try it next year...ok.

hey some sleds made it up the hill,not all were wrecked,just funny to see them guys on the side trying to catch a runaway sled...as if.One guy grabbed a sled,but it pulled him down with it as if he was a feather...crazy clowns.lol

maxout01 said:
f*#%ing waste of good sleds, what a dumb cause.

im dont think that is a waste of a sled, thats looks wicked fun and i would love to try it myself. hey, just cause you aint got the skills dont mean others dont. ;)! and im sure they know what they got themselves into.

if I won a lottery,I would get at least 12 dozen sleds ready for such a climb.One gets destroyed,jump on to the next.It would be my life long career
choice.Would travel the world 12 months of the year looking for hills to climb and would take redsnake3 with me to enjoy the fun...lol;)! :rofl:

the yamaha and the rev-xp looked the best at it. the yami was certainly up it the fastest! impressive!

Did you guys notice the Yamaha seem the most in cotrol going up? and also seems to have the best overall time compaired to the ones showed in the vid.

GO YAMAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laugh everytime a guy goes up and stalls and then trys to hold it back.It is wicked man to see how the sleds tumble and roll so quickly.Head over heels and everything else.LOL:rofl:

Back