List your fav artists/songs rock,metal,rap,classical etc.....what ever your into...

when riding the bike or sled the ipod has DOPE, Disturbed, Korn, ACDC,Romnsien(SP). when just chillin more like the rap. at work I go old school, Poison,Ratt,motley crew, cinderella,OZZY etc

I've always liked the likes of pearl jam, alice in chains, nirvana as well as MANY classic rock bands but also really like newer stuff such as seether, nonpoint, theory of a deadman, Staind, Shinedown, and who can argue with the art metal genre created and owned by the one and only TOOL!

yamaholic22 said:
I've always liked the likes of pearl jam, alice in chains, nirvana as well as MANY classic rock bands but also really like newer stuff such as seether, nonpoint, theory of a deadman, Staind, Shinedown, and who can argue with the art metal genre created and owned by the one and only TOOL!

you like a lot of grudge rock eh

I have a black sabbath cd 2 foreigner cd's, a homemade cd with frank zappa songs along with KISS songs, and GREENDAY all in my cd player in the durango!!! so you see,,,, anything from AEROSMITH to ZEPELIN will do for me!!!

is there ANY OTHER kinds of music???? Oh,, thats right,, there are 2 others,, COUNTRY and WESTERN... I just can't tell the difference between country and western.. CAN YOU????

GNR, Metalica, Disturbed, Pantara, Korn, Seether, Avenged Sevenfold, 7Dust, DamagePlan, ACDC. If your into hardrock/metal check out HellYeah, some of the best stuff Ive heard in awhile. :rulez:

HellYeah is pretty good. Neither of the original groups are my thing, but I like the stuff they are doing together. I think that what Stone Sour is doing is pretty decent too. I'm not a big fan of their other band(Slipknot I think) but they seem to have both styles figured out.

I cut my teeth on the great hair/glam bands of the 80's. Some of them really blow now that I look back on it. Basically if you had long hair and a band you got a record deal. Didn't matter if they could play or sing.

Now the play list is pretty much whatever is playing on XM 48 or Sirrius 20. Flip to the hair stations to re-live my youth. My personal favs would be Bon-jovi (they put on a good show and its easy to listen to) and W.A.S.P. Blackie writes some good stuff and isn't afraid to write what's on his mind. Depending on the album it ranges from good stuff to just Ok, but I keep listening because the voices tell me to.

yamaholic22 said:
and who can argue with the art metal genre created and owned by the one and only TOOL!

Maynard is a freakshow, but you can't deny his music. I saw a Tool concert in Grand Rapids a couple years ago and he started the show swinging upside down on a cross, naked, above the stage. It was really creepy but the show was awesome. He graduated from Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, MI although he will never acknowledge that. A Perfect Circle has alot of good tunes too

Pantera, Black Label Society, Trivium, DamagePlan, Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Testament, Iron Maiden etc etc, you get the picture!!

BBlueSRX said:
Maynard is a freakshow, but you can't deny his music. I saw a Tool concert in Grand Rapids a couple years ago and he started the show swinging upside down on a cross, naked, above the stage. It was really creepy but the show was awesome. He graduated from Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, MI although he will never acknowledge that. A Perfect Circle has alot of good tunes too

Yes you are definately right about Maynard. Also a perfect circle rocks as well, forgot them on the list. My list is definately condensed from everything i listen to.

My favourite songs are:

1. U2 - Pride in the name of love
2. Oasis - Wonderwall
3. The Verve - The drugs don`t work
4. LMC vs U2 - Take me to the clouds above
5. ATB - 9PM
6. The Shadows - Apache

Various Incubus songs, Guano Apes, System of a down, Bruce Springsteen, Colplay, Foo Fighters.. and the list goes on:)

hey Daman:)

Gees ofcourse I forgot.. . "Getting stronger anthem" from Rambo.. rocks.
Also Van Halen - Jump , cool song, from Rocky??. Or was it Rambo?.

:)

Back