the Challenger ran LOW TENS!!!

Gary those are some great times.Can you give us some more infor on the car.Thank's

It was running 10.36's at 41 on sunday and ran its best at the "grove" on Tuesday!!! there were 6 racers at the grove on Tuesday.. I got to make a pass whenever I wanted to.. The car is a BLUE 1973 challenger 440 with indy heads.. My name (gary O) is on the drivers window... 440 engine .030 over with 12 to 1 pistons and indy 440-1 cnc heads with a holley dominator 1050 carb!!! 3 speed automatic with a trans brake and a dana 4.56 with a spool and strange 35 spline axles.. the interior is STAINLESS STEEL so it LOOKS PRETTY COOL.....BUT..... Its REAL HEAVY (3300 with driver) Its still got a BUG or two,,,but,,, she is REALLY consistent ( I'm the one who isnt) and I will try and race her in the next few weeks.. I am in the process of welding together some brackets to mount a parachute and that takes some time!!! I will have her out in a few weeks.. Her NAME is LISA!!!! She,s from NEW MEXICO,,,, she REALLY doesnt like cold weather

That is sweet! I have ridden and drove 12 second cars, they are darn right awesome to drive. Can't imagine the rush of a 10 second car with the hammer down!
Jealous!

it says the files too large.... let me figure out a way to get some pics!!!

trying to upload pictures just dont work. all the files I have are too large and I have NO IDEA on how to make them smaller.. maybe my wife will do it for me,,,but,,,waiting for her to do something is like trying to get into the NINES... go to www.myspace.com and type in my e mail address and you can see the pictures if you go into my pictures on my myspace page.. My e mail address is gryoles@aol.com type that into the search and look for gary O...

you have to type my e mail address in find a friend and it will take you there!!

Sounds like you are getting her rocking!!!!If you go to the photo section in the 4 stroke forom the first post will give you a link to a photo bucket and how to do it.

Back