ATV stolen..gosh darn it!!!

S.S.Viper

Well, well...

Go figure...I just posted a Polaris request last week asking for advice regarding my dads 2004.5 500 sportsmen...needless to say...its still at
the shop...So as any good son would do..I gave him mine to tool around with
on the farm etc...well it seems like some local Thief must've known what was goin on...and cut the locks and grabbed it...so now we are both outta ATV's...
This sucks!!!...I was just telling my daughter that daddy was gunna get her a helmet for the Vroom, Vroom...Now what the ell do you do without snow..and without an ATV...arghhhh...

Just thought I'd vent...no sense asking for people to look out...as I'm sure its already in pieces...

sadly signed

S.S.Viper

That sucks man.I hope they catch the guy.I know how you feel I had a sled stolen once.

man there sure have been a lot of recreational vehicles getting ripped off lately. Someone needs to help these guys learn some manners and morals.

You know...My dad and myself have the worst luck...I had 1 dirtbike and now this ATV stolen..and my dad had 2 atvs stolen...the wild thing is that I mentioned to him is that he's not looking so innoscent to the insurance company...arghhhh...I wish I just would've left it at my place in the big city..
But to answer yer question Daman...No...we have no leads..but the curious factor was that the timing seem to coincide when my uncle left for his weekly meetings, it was gone the next day...So I have a sneeking suspicion that it wasn't a rogue theft...this was timed out and somebody had knowledge ahead of time...No tire marks or nothing...hell...I'm even thinking they had somebody go ahead and cut the locks..cell phone a truck and then load it quickly into the truck bed...wham bam!!!...
I'm just pissed because with a newborn and a short winter...I didn't get much winter riding out...so...I was hoping to comphensate and get out in the mud...I'm jonsing for a riding fix!!!...Oh well...I still got an aluminum boat and a 5hp mariner moter guess I'll hafta make that work...

cheers

Gezzz i feel bad for ya :(, i know if my Warrior got jacked i would be be crying because i ride alot in the summer month's with my kids and there little 90cc i got 'em, i hope you find them little b*stards and hang 'em high!!! :twisted:

whats the cops say probably not much huh?

good luck!!!!!!

I feel for ya. Unfortunately, there isnt much you can do about stolen ATV's, at least in Michigan. They are not registered with the secretary of state here, so there is no need to use the VIN number for anything but to insure it which makes it even more difficult to track them. How did they cut the lock? I've got my Banshee chained up to my deck in the back yard and now you have me a little worried. Good luck and give em one of these :D:DP if you catch em

I feel for you! I had an atv stolen a few years ago and boy does it tick you off. Same way too , they took it in the middle of the day between when i left for work and my dad got home. There is only an hour window there so someone planned it out. And the cops basically told me that it wasnt a priority so dont expect much on it.

Yeah...basically I know I'm screwed on refinding it...I just hate having to replace it...
I knew my machine...its ins and outs...It was purchased new in 96...sooo basically I know how it was treated...but if I buy its replacement (used)...I have nnooo idea what I'm getting into...thats what irritates me aswell...buying sombody elses problems...arghh..thanks for the support fellas...
I always cring when I here somebody elses bikes, Sled or ATV's get stolen...we all work our A$$es off for somebody to rip us off?...brutal...

Back