Quads?

daman

Anybody got there's out and went on a good dig?

going on one today with the bro in-law heading to the gravel pit
later today can't wait, i need to ride something and the lawn mower
just ain't doing it..LOL!!!

I have a suzuki king quad 700cc single cylinder efi for sale.It's the camoflauge edition and I purchased the extended warranty until december 31 2010.It only has 180miles on it.I went riding once on the trails with it and once MrSled and me went riding by his house.

All my buddies that have quads sold there's and my only Bud left with one got killed on a sled 2 months ago.MrSled is about the only once that I know with one.I ordered a 08 sled too.

Last edited:
pro116 said:
All my buddies that have quads sold there's any my obly Bud left with one got killed on a sled 2 months ago.MrSled is about the only once that I know with one.I ordered a 08 sled too.
:shock: oh....cool on the new sled.. ;)!

Picked this up last year. I had wanted one of these since I rode a friends back when they were new. This is an 86, almost bone stock.

DSC01021.jpg

DSC01020.jpg

Ya, liquid. TRX 250R. Added FMF pipe and silencer and the guy I bought it from changed the carb to a 38mm(I think) Air Stryker, the origional was toast from storage. These were the sport quad of choice for racing untill the last couple of years when they started getting eliminated through rule changes.

I got an 06 Yam Raptor 350 and an 07 Kawasaki KFX700. Bought the Raptor to help with post sled season blues and bought the Kawie last X-mas with all the cash I wasn't able to spend on snowmobiling. I thought Id be replacing my Viper by now but with the lousy last couple of winters I wont need to for at least another year or two. Sure is nice not driving 7+ hours each way to the U.P. just to go for a ride.

pro116 said:
I have a suzuki king quad 700cc single cylinder efi for sale.It's the camoflauge edition and I purchased the extended warranty until december 31 2010.It only has 180miles on it.I went riding once on the trails with it and once MrSled and me went riding by his house.

Just sold it.

Back