OT Some pictures form todays ride

kimoaj

OT Some pictures from todays ride

Hi guys!

I`m kind of frustrated from the little activity on the forum these days, you can easily notice that the snow has melted. However I can`t wait to start working on my Viper, but still you have to ride something in the summer too so today I went riding with a friend, he rides a TM 125 2001 and I ride a Kawasaki KX 250 2001.

We actually rode over a mountain, we followed the sled trail so it was kind of interesting to see how it looks without snow.
The clutches on the dirtbikes must be very good because I had to use the clutch all the time, and I mean ALL the time. The first gear is too high to just let it idle and ride, have to use the clutch.

Here are some pictures.
HPIM2615Medium.jpg

At home before takeoff.

HPIM2617Medium.jpg

After crossing a wet " " (dunno what it`s called in Enligsh).

HPIM2618Medium.jpg

View

HPIM2619Medium.jpg

HPIM2620Medium.jpg

Last edited:

IT`S A MIRACLE!!!
HPIM2621Medium.jpg

We found some snow, fun!

HPIM2622Medium.jpg

HPIM2624Medium.jpg

HPIM2625Medium.jpg

HPIM2626Medium.jpg

Just crossed a river, on our way down to the other side of the mountain.

HPIM2627Medium.jpg

Me

HPIM2628Medium.jpg

HPIM2629Medium.jpg

This was actually kind of tricky because there was a bush that you had to ride through before you left the edge.. .

HPIM2632Medium.jpg

HPIM2634Medium.jpg

About time my KX fouled a plug so we could stop and drink some water & relax. Hehe.
She only fouled one plug so I`m kind of happy with it.

HPIM2635Medium.jpg

For those who wonder this is about 5 kilometers from where I live.. .

HPIM2636Medium.jpg

Went down to my boss before we went home to refuel, I was wondering if he had got his son`s CRF 80 running, they couldnt get it started so I told him bring the plug so that I could clean it with a propane torch, he didn`t have faith in my theory but sure, the CRF fired right up !.

After refueling we went to this beach, about to kilometers from where I live (in the other direction).
HPIM2640Medium.jpg

You can see the kid with the CTF jointed us:).

Wellwell that`s all.. I just wanted to share some photos with you although I know it`s wrong since it`s bike pics but.. wellwell.

Awesome pics.There's quite the variety of different terain.Your once lucky guy to be able to dide that area everyday on either bike or sled.

Hi man ! Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I guess we are kind of lucky to be able to ride basically everywhere, only thing is it`s illgal, but it`s a small place with only about 50 inhabitants so basically it ain`t a problem. I had a friend shoot some pics with a DSLR camera, here are a few of those shots:

joktorcro006Medium.jpg

Kid with the CRF

joktorcro031Medium.jpg

Me

joktorcro119Medium.jpg

My friend hehe

joktorcro083Medium.jpg

joktorcro146Medium.jpg

hehe

Back