Rain,Rain,Rain and more Rain.

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
Been crazy out this way.Rain everyday,thundershowers,funnel clouds and hail.Temperature for tomorrow only 8 C.Some wicked looking cloud formations.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

lol... over in alberta I guess there is a possible 20 cm of snow... over here it was 30 celcius today and sunny and in between it looks like "Canadian Tornado Alley"

2001SRXFast,...do you know my cousin Andy Niziol,he drives the locomotives at CN.My dad worked there for 34 years to,as most of my uncles and cousins.

Seems like the rain will never go away.Almost everyday we are getting some and with severe thunderstorms and Tornado Watches.We were never known to have any kind of a major Tornado in these neck of the woods.Last year there was an F2 tornado in cottage country north from the city.
BUT...last night there as an F4 that touched down about half to three quarters an hour drive from me.I was watching the clouds last night.This F4 touched down for 40 minutes and basically took 12 homes ,ripped trees like match sticks and tossed cars like tonka toys.Luckily no one was killed.One transport driver was injured when the wind pushed his rig off the road into the ditch.On the news channel some people sent in their video of the tornado .The close shots were unbelievable.And the shape and formation of it could be seen on farshots.
All I can say is lucky it didn't come my way,my 2 sleds would of been destroyed..lol. and my house,and my truck and probably me.
Watches are out for more Tornadoes tonight all around my area.We'll keep an eye on the sky tonight.

Holy crap,right in the middle of another major storm.Winds were gusting up to 80 kph.Got tree branches all over the lawn,but no trees down.Three more Tornados have touched down tonight in other areas.Trees are down in the city,across streets and some fell on rooftops.Kind of scary when I can't see what is happening when it is dark out.Guess if I hear a sound like a locomotive..it will be a Tornado and it may be to late.Will be up for a will riding out this storm.Thundering in the distance and a lightening show out there.Just as long as the winds stay down,should be fine.

Found out from the news that the Tornado that struck Friday night was an F4.It was packing winds up to 400 km's/hour. There were 15 homes lifted off their foundations.Houses are toast.That is a big #$%&* wind I'll tell you.Glad I wasn't around there.

Back