NBA playoffs

i was kind of rootin' for the bulls but since detroit laid the ol' whoopin' on us ....i guess i hope they win! .... but this is the LAST time i ever pull for them! :rofl:

Do you guys think Detroit can do the same as they did last year? - they were down 3-2 against the Cav's and came back and took the series - James isn't showing any signs of getting tired and the Pistons are not exactly what you would call a young team - I'm pulling for the Pistons, but not sure they can do it this time!! :dunno:

C L E V E L A N D basketball! LOL! That was a great game last night. Lebron put on a heck of a show and I'm not sure why Detroit didn't put 2 guys in the paint and the other 3 guys guard Lebron! It was blatantly obvious no one else was going to shoot or if they did shoot they weren't making their shots!

Detroit did not play as well as they could. They need to change up the pace and KEEP the 5 pt lead and win the game. Plus, 48 pts by Lebron is to many from one guy, the Pistons need to shut him down.

I lost most of my hope after game 4 - LeBron was unconscious - then Gibson and Gooden raised their level of play and I knew it was over - as good as the Pistons are, you cannot deny that they are getting old - last two years they have been eliminated by teams with younger players - hard to keep that kind of intensity playing against 20 year olds!! - Gibson was the best money the Cav's spent - gave LeBron just the help he needed - also raised the whole teams level of play a notch - I expect the Cav's to take it all now and I also think they will be a dominate team for a few years if they hold on to their current players!! - in the past year we have had the Tigers, Wings, and Pistons all make it deep into the playoffs - now if Detroit could just turn out a football team that could even make the playoffs I would be ecstatic!!!!!

yammiman said:
I lost most of my hope after game 4 - LeBron was unconscious - then Gibson and Gooden raised their level of play and I knew it was over - as good as the Pistons are, you cannot deny that they are getting old - last two years they have been eliminated by teams with younger players - hard to keep that kind of intensity playing against 20 year olds!! - Gibson was the best money the Cav's spent - gave LeBron just the help he needed - also raised the whole teams level of play a notch - I expect the Cav's to take it all now and I also think they will be a dominate team for a few years if they hold on to their current players!! - in the past year we have had the Tigers, Wings, and Pistons all make it deep into the playoffs - now if Detroit could just turn out a football team that could even make the playoffs I would be ecstatic!!!!!

You think they can take the spurs huh?

After Lebron scored 48 points in Game 5 I knew that they were going win the Series. If the Cavaliers win the Finals this year, they will be a tough team to beat in the future. With one championship under his belt, Lebron's confidence will only get higher and I'd look for him to win at least 3 more championships assuming he has a healthy career. With the path that he's on now, he will end up having a greater career than Michael Jordan.

Never seen James look so bad - Spurs done a great job containing him - I don't think they will be able to do that through the whole series but if they do it will be a short one!!! :dunno:

Back