pricing advise on '82 chev pickup

montynormand

Still working on cleaning up dads estate and I am ready to sell his pickup. But Kelly Blue Book stops their online years at 1987 so that is of no help. What I have is a ’82 Chevy K10 Sliverado 4x4 6.2 Diesel w/ PS/PL/PW/AC. Frame off restoration back around ’96. At which time the motor was gone through as well. This was dads every day driver, and probably has as many miles driven in the corn and bean fields as it does on the road! Body is showing its field use; tires have very little life left; front end is really sloppy; Trans likes to shift from 1st right into drive; 4x4 works well; new carpet and seat cover in ’96; motor is solid; 2 fuel tanks plus the inbox fuel tank and tool box. I can take pics over the weekend to help you guys out. Thinking of asking $2500. My thought is that any 4x4 pickup has got to be worth $2000 right? – or am I out to lunch?

Attachments

• chevint.JPG
    chevint.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 5
  • chevleft1.JPG
    chevleft1.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 3
  • chevleft2.JPG
    chevleft2.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 3
  • chevright1.JPG
    chevright1.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 5
  • chevright2.JPG
    chevright2.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

need pics to confirm. the better time to sell 4x4 is in the fall. that one would make an excellent plow truck for someone. they are always in demand up here.

i just sold my '92 chevy with 207,000 asked $1,200 and was going to take $1k ..... never even made it in the paper! just sold by word of mouth.... maybe i should have asked more! i think $2k might be a bit much for that thing.... but i would start there and see what happens!

Monty,

I would try it on ebay at $1,500 starting bid with no reserve. if you get a little more with some bids on top of that, than your getting what you asked for and maybe more

Back