WWE Superstar Chris Benoit dead

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
Police figure that Chris Benoit,his wife and 7 year old son was a murder/suicide.He killed his wife and son on the weekend and himself Monday.Police assume this is most likely for now.I wander what made him snap to do such a thing.VERY SAD!!!

He was the best technical wrestler ever IMO. I didn't watch RAW last night, I guess I should have. I would've liked to have seen the 3 hour tribute. I didn't even hear about this until today. He was one of my favorite wrestlers. My favorite wrestler if you just consider his skill and talent and not personality, and sense of humor that makes some of the other guys great(like The Rock and Stone Cold).

Even Brett Hart spoke about the situation and could not explain this event.Said Benoit was a family man.And the tribute to him at Raw does not seem like a good thing since he is a murderer.I wander what the guys on there with tears in their eyes are thinking today.

imagine Chavo. They are saying Chris text messaged him and that's what prompted WWE to have the police check on him. I can't imagine what would make you snap a day before you were to fight for a championship.

bluemonster1 said:
And the tribute to him at Raw does not seem like a good thing since he is a murderer.I wander what the guys on there with tears in their eyes are thinking today.

Just think if you were them though. He was still their friend and co-worker and you're sad if a friend dies regardless of the circumstances.

Back