CrazySledders Custom Attak (Testing Begins)

How you going to ride that thing with no seat. LOL Got it on mine no problems, looks and feels awsome. Now where are the bikini pics. Maxdlx

maxdlx said:
How you going to ride that thing with no seat. LOL Got it on mine no problems, looks and feels awsome. Now where are the bikini pics. Maxdlx

Yeah, I have deal worked out for a seat. lol

The Bikini pics are on the 4 stroke side in the adult picture forum.

-Vince

Thanks for the compliments. I'm going to love riding this coming season. Here's the mod list so far:

C@A pro XT Skis, 136" Expert X set back 4", 144" x 1.5" Camoplast Crossover Track, Stage I Supercharger, bpe Hood scoop, Wahl Bro. Extroverts, Billet risers from Gade Thrasher, ( 2.5" ABOVE STOCK ) Autometer C2 Series Gauges, ( Digital A/F, ( Just like the Innovative one ), Water and boost/Vacume. Parker knock box, Alpine billet rear gas rack, Custom flames by Arctic FX, L.E.D Under chassis lights, Custom built U-Cooler for the rear.

There are some other little things that I'm forgetting here, but these are the biggies.

-Vince

1CrazySledder said:
Yeah, I have deal worked out for a seat. lol

The Bikini pics are on the 4 stroke side in the adult picture forum.

-Vince
So ... Where might this adult picture forum be? :offtopic: lol.... i've been looking everywhere for it! lol #$%&*

Vince, that is one hell of a nice attak you have there. All that work is really going to pay off this winter when you see how many people will be eyeing up that sled. Nice work!
-Mike

Earth to Vince,,, Earth to Vince come in, over,,,, Vince this is Houston and it appeares that your heat shields are A-OK so you are cleared for rentry. We will be monitering you progress and have a safe landing, Houston out.

opsled said:
Earth to Vince,,, Earth to Vince come in, over,,,, Vince this is Houston and it appeares that your heat shields are A-OK so you are cleared for rentry. We will be monitering you progress and have a safe landing, Houston out.

lmao.....You should see it in person.

-Vince

Your sled looks great, really looks like it is on fire. Who did your decals and how did you get them to look so good and straight?
Thanks

1CrazySledder said:
lmao.....You should see it in person.

-Vince

Sounds like a road trip to the Fort will be in order soon.

I suppose I should bring my shades and put on some sun screen first. :WayCool: :WayCool: :WayCool: The reflection off that thing has to be killer.

opsled

opsled said:
Sounds like a road trip to the Fort will be in order soon.

I suppose I should bring my shades and put on some sun screen first. :WayCool: :WayCool: :WayCool: The reflection off that thing has to be killer.

opsled

Come on over. lol

Jordan at Arctic FX did the decals and installed them on the hood and exhaust covers. Fantastic job.

-Vince

Back