Hey JrAmsoil & ShortStop20

Srxspec said:
Less than 2 weeks away from the Parkston race! You guys coming???

;):D

I dont think JR. is around this summer, and if the races start before 5pm Shortstop might not be up yet. :D:DP :hide:

:rofl: :rofl:

Jr. is back. He's working in Aberdeen now, he's back on the weekends though.

I probably will sleep until 5 PM this Saturday. With the way this week is going I will be totally drained by the weekend. Been working like a slave the last two days in the shop, and of course it has to be 100* out.The rest of the week is busy too. I'm gonna be 21 this Friday and the street dance is on Saturday so my weekend will be pretty fun.

Kinda off topic there, but YES srxspec I will be there. I bet Jr. will come with me but we'll have to see.

Maybe we'll ride 2-up on the R6 to save gas money? j/k :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Parkston, SD from the junction of Hwy 44 and Hwy 37 (4-way stop in Parkston) go 2 miles west and then it is a 1/2 mile north of the highway. Should have 2001 SRX 700 stocker, 2002 SRX 1000 Pro Stock, 2007 Apex RTX stocker, and 2008 FX Nytro RTX stocker there out of our trailer. Racing action starts at 1 PM August 5th!

shortstop20 said:
:rofl: :rofl:

Jr. is back. He's working in Aberdeen now, he's back on the weekends though.

I probably will sleep until 5 PM this Saturday. With the way this week is going I will be totally drained by the weekend. Been working like a slave the last two days in the shop, and of course it has to be 100* out.The rest of the week is busy too. I'm gonna be 21 this Friday and the street dance is on Saturday so my weekend will be pretty fun.

Kinda off topic there, but YES srxspec I will be there. I bet Jr. will come with me but we'll have to see.

Maybe we'll ride 2-up on the R6 to save gas money? j/k :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Timmy and I are thinking about riding to the Kongo Saturday before the street dance, U interested? Mabee Al can steal the HOG for the afternoon.

What time? Me, Alan and Riley are planning on golfing at Fish Lake in Plankinton in the late morning or early afternoon on Saturday. 18 holes so it'll take us a few hours.

I'll go with you and Timmy if we're done golfing in time. Let me know what time you're leaving. PM me here or call me.

You guys can go golfing with us too if you want to. The more the merrier.

Last edited:
been awhile since on here but ya count me in i'll be there physically but by the end of the day i might be intoxicated it's always a real scorcher at that grass drag. ya gonna bring thAt nytro with ya.

shortstop20 said:
What time? Me, Alan and Riley are planning on golfing at Fish Lake in Plankinton in the late morning or early afternoon on Saturday. 18 holes so it'll take us a few hours.

I'll go with you and Timmy if we're done golfing in time. Let me know what time you're leaving. PM me here or call me 680-1377.

You guys can go golfing with us too if you want to. The more the merrier.
hey shortstop i would rather be chasin tits and *** than balls around but thats just me. LOL!!!!

jr_amsoil said:
never mind i answered my question when i read your post

I didn't know you could read. :rofl: :hide:

jr_amsoil said:
hey shortstop i would rather be chasin tits and *** than balls around but thats just me. LOL!!!!

I know, I would too, but it was my idea to go golfing and I never found out about the Kongo club until after we decided to go golfing so I couldn't bail out on the golfing. From what cacsrx1 and timmy told me, I missed out on some real hotties.

Well, I better get to sleep before the beer wears off. 4:45 AM LOL :rofl:

Weather was nice today, hopefully it's the same this coming weekend!

1:30 AM at a wedding dance and out at the test track at 6:00 AM this morning! Time for some SLEEP!

;):D

shortstop20 said:
I didn't know you could read. :rofl: :hide:

I know, I would too, but it was my idea to go golfing and I never found out about the Kongo club until after we decided to go golfing so I couldn't bail out on the golfing. From what cacsrx1 and timmy told me, I missed out on some real hotties.

Well, I better get to sleep before the beer wears off. 4:45 AM LOL :rofl:

MEGA HOTTIES :Moon: BOW CHICA BOW BOW

Here's a picture for ya. cacsrx1 said he could do some insane wheelies with her on the back. j/k LOL :na :horsehock :bump:

bikerchick-fat.jpg

shortstop20 said:
Here's a picture for ya. cacsrx1 said he could do some insane wheelies with her on the back. j/k LOL :na :horsehock :bump:

bikerchick-fat.jpg

I was powering up third gear without her. Hey, thats the chick jr.amsoil took home from the dance, he must have been going to do some baking with that sack of flour he was carrying.

Back