Familymans '07 Rtx Custom

familyman

Lifetime VIP Member
100_0927.jpg

100_0923.jpg

100_0928.jpg

I know on this sled, The plastic was sent to Jordan and he put them on, thus garenteed to be perfect. As fo quality, they are on layer vinal. It isn't layer upon layer of decals that will peel off sooner or later. I am going to take a peek in person tomorow, and see them in person. Maxdlx

Brent
Now you know you did it right. Boomer is like the God of making sleds look trick. I don't think I am worthy to ride with such a great peice with my plain jane sled. LOL Maxdlx

Paul, You KNOW it won't stay that way LOL!!! I suppose he still has the 600 to beat on though. Nice job !!

I really cant wait for snow now.

I move it into the yard, take on and off the cover and move it around the garage atleast twice a week. Take a grass pass everytime I have to put it back. :rofl:

Pretty sure my wife thinks I am a bit crazy since its 90deg and 100% humidity out right now.

Jordan did a great job on stickers, but you will need to dig pretty deep to get a set installed. I think the going rate is around $650.00 But dont take my word for it, get ahold of him yourself. He is a great guy. Ya, the graphics are printed, not overlays. www.articfxgraphics.com

Thanks for all the replies! Familyman :letitsnow

Dave, first good snow im boondocking, isnt that what insurance is for?
100_0933.jpg

100_0930.jpg

100_0924.jpg

100_0929.jpg

Last edited:

Back