Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 2) Black with Red side stripe

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3) Black, red side stripe and Yellow top side stripe

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

1CrazySledder

VIP Member
Need opinion for my seat. Here is a pic of my sled. I have a yellow skid plate, Yellow ski handles and I'm going Yellow for slides. Here are my options:

1) Solid black
2) Black with red side stripes
3) Black, red side stripes and Yellow top side Stripe

Thanks...

-Vince

Attachments

• IM001371.JPG
    IM001371.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 17

1CrazySledder said:
Need opinion for my seat. Here is a pic of my sled. I have a yellow skid plate, Yellow ski handles and I'm going Yellow for slides. Here are my options:

1) Solid black
2) Black with red side stripes
3) Black, red side stripes and Yellow top side Stripe

Thanks...

-Vince

Dam Vince, Let me put my shades on. Now I know why the Rock river won't freeze and if I ever hear that the Fort has burned to the ground I'll know who did it. Ya outta bring that "BAD Boy" over to the Fox here in Racine county this winter. There's a couple cranked up, Hot Rod, "Doo" boys over here that claim those Apex's are easy pickins. I do preaty good against them with the 03 RX and havn't had a chance to run em yet with the Vmax-4 but you outta be able to scare the yellow right off those Doo's.

How is that Rock anyway. I've always been wanting to get over there and try it out.

Phil (opsled)

opsled said:
Dam Vince, Let me put my shades on. Now I know why the Rock river won't freeze and if I ever hear that the Fort has burned to the ground I'll know who did it. Ya outta bring that "BAD Boy" over to the Fox here in Racine county this winter. There's a couple cranked up, Hot Rod, "Doo" boys over here that claim those Apex's are easy pickins. I do preaty good against them with the 03 RX and havn't had a chance to run em yet with the Vmax-4 but you outta be able to scare the yellow right off those Doo's.

How is that Rock anyway. I've always been wanting to get over there and try it out.

Phil (opsled)
It freezes good. There are some spots that never freeze over tho. I just hammer it across them spots and I'm good up to the damn in Jefferson.

Yeah, I'll come up that way this winter. Always looking to ride and meet new people. My supercharged Attak here should hold it's own. lol

Check out my Thread on the four stroke side for more pics and details on this sled. It's in the garage forum.

-Vince

Vince I think the red and yellow stripe would blend real well with your design and color scheme. keep us posted.

Come on guys and gals. 40 something hits and only three votes? On the four stroke side, the solid black is way ahead, and here the multi color is. lol

1CS

Hey Vince can you scan a prototype and paste it on a picture of your sled? I think if the yellow and red stripes are big it would be way to much. If they are small it might look good. IMO

Chadg

chadg said:
Hey Vince can you scan a prototype and paste it on a picture of your sled? I think if the yellow and red stripes are big it would be way to much. If they are small it might look good. IMO

Chadg

Here is a link to the other side where I saw the tri-colored seat at. It really stuck out, but allot of people are saying to just stick with the solid black. In a bit, myself and another member here will have both a solid black and black with red side stripe seat ( It's an 08 seat )at the same time to try out on my sled for more of a visual.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=44540&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

That may be to much. Try just black. That way the rest of the sled will stand out and it wont look overdone.

Chadg

Back