tech school???

tippmannator

im looking into going to wyotech and getting certified in motorcycle repair. i really want to learn how to do sleds too, wyotech doesnt teach this so my question is are there large similairities between the two (motorcycles and snowmobiles) and does anyone know of a tech. school in the states that has a sled repair program?? any info would be great.

ViperXC said:
I live close to Wahp and have had friends go there. I will see what I can come up with for you.

Here is a something for you to look at from NDSCS in Wahp. I wonder if UTI doesn't have some courses on snowmobiles as well.

http://www.ndscs.nodak.edu/departments/courses/listcourses.jsp?dept=ret

i looked into uti quite a bit and couldnt find any snowmobile classes. they have a great motorcycle program but i would really like to kill two birds with one stone.

thanks for the very helpfull info and anything else from anyone would be great!!

i have been talking back and forth with ndscs, and im really thinking thats where i may go, any one else know of anywhere in the states that has both bikes and sleds?? just figured i would ask one more time :)

thanks for all the help

Back