Working Tonight ?

bluebullet said:
Anyone else stuck working tonight. Atleast I can surf on Ty while at work! Thats a plus!

Yep, I'm at work now also. I'm working all weekend long. Time and a half saturday, double time Sunday and triple time Monday.

You are not alone, buddy.

-Vince

Working here too - Have to work each night until Tuesday morning, then start prepping for Haydays!

Thanks Guys, now I don't feel so bad. I am also on until Tues am. I am working in Millinocket, Maine and thinking that fall is on the way, leaves are turning and soon I will be able to try my Viper out!

terry have you brought the viper home yet, if you find any other must buy deals that you don't want you must let me know. oh and by hte way i had a three day weekend. sorry about not returning you call, and you guys did nit scare us off i don't scare easily, just been real busy.

Blue M, Yea, I know the feeling on being busy! I am off working only days has one of the guys got sick at work, so I am in shift work now and still trying to get used to it. No, I havent brought it home yet . couple weeks though, Got to do pre season checks, Yes very low milage only 1100 but sometimes sitting isn't good either. We"ve looked at a couple sleds for my wife but she hasn't found the right one yet. Looked at an 02 viper with 10,000 miles on it but the sled was mint! Clean as mine and very well maintained. The guy wanted 2,000.00 for it, She liked it ( RED E/R) But it was next to a VMax and easy to see how much bigger the sled was. I think she wants to stay with a Vmax. Anyway stay in touch. Good report for the east this year from the Farmers almnac!

Back