Ice Racing???, Imp Stock Rules

SRXMAGIC

Anyone Know The Rules For The Northeast, Weight?? If You Have To Run Oem Carbs, Stingers Out The Side??

Imp stock from the ISR rules for the Washington State Grass Drags is as follows.

Stock motor but can be internally modified.

I dont believe there is a weight limit but could be wrong.

Any Modified exhaust system is for the improved stock.

No maximum clutch engagement

I believe you can run bigger carbs too

It may be different where you are at and what you are doing but I only say what I know.

i think you should buy my carbs before someone tells you that you can only enlarge your stock carbs in improved.

BETHEVIPER said:
i think you should buy my carbs before someone tells you that you can only enlarge your stock carbs in improved.
well lets just see, might need bigger than mach carbs!!

I don't have a curent isr book.You have to run stock carbs but can be bored.

Must use stock carbs for the model, but they can be bored out. Weight for triples in Improved 700 is 750 lbs with driver. Stingers out the side or bottom, the exit does not matter.

I think the open mod classes you run what you brung as long as you are not over displacement for the class you enter.

I use to know all the rules. I havnt grass dragged in 4 years

Stock head must be maintained, but you can run different inserts/chambers inside the head. If you're talking SRX heads on a Viper motor unless the tech guy is very particular I think you could get away with it.

mrviper700 said:
does this mean we are installing cut srx heads now?
no this means to many rules!!!!! back to outlaw racing!!
now to find some bigger carbs

Back