im going to miss her

terret725

just loaded up and said good buy to my beloved sxr700. this will be the first time in 3 years i cant sit on her and make 2 stroke motor sounds when im drunk. :cry:

oh well time for my to pick up my phazer rtx i guess

Yeah, Phazers are nice. I think it will be down a little on horsepower compared to your SX 700R, but I think you will like it.
I demo rode an '07 Phazer GT last winter and after a 20 minute demo ride I fell madly in love with. It was almost sad to have to give the sled back to Yamaha.

I know the feeling, I got rid of my SXR 600 today. It was to date the best sled I have ever owned.

i could never use the full power of the sled in the trails around hear anyway they are tight, twisty and molgaled most of the time.

i know your pain. its been a year since i dropped my 600 sxr of at its new owners house. then today i was out in the shed plugging the optimate in to the apex and i kind of miss the smell when i when out to start the old girl every couple weeks. thanks alot man, now im going to cry my self to sleep. lol

I miss my 2001 SX 700R a lot as well, but luckily it didn't go far. My sister bought it from me, she wouldn't to get into snowmobiling :)

terret725 said:
i could never use the full power of the sled in the trails around hear anyway they are tight, twisty and molgaled most of the time.
In that case you will love the Phazer. Its pretty light, it corners like its on rains, it can handle the bumps and its got a lot more torque than youd think a little 80 hp motor would have.

Back