xtreme.....

SRXSRULE

So what kind of racing do you want to do in Munising at the TY ride? There isnt any place to do Ice drags, but we can race down a county road if you want. There wont be any racing on the trails So its either a straight flat road or off trail fire/bush roads. Since your so pumped to show your tuning ability I'll let you decide what sled you want to race and what conditions. I'll bring my "stock" Mt Max, The stock bore SRX that I dont know how to tune, and I can bring the XCR 1000 if you want to see how your Price 1000 runs. As for that Monster big bore with nitrous..I can bring out the Race proven 1000 Storm that has a little blue bottle on it Too. I'm bring the Mt Max for sure and one other sled to "have fun with" You can pick which one you want to race. I will be there no matter what the weather is like.....make sure you show up. ===SRXSRULE===

Marc.... I'm not trying to start a pissing Match. I asked a simple question which can be answered right here. ===SRXSRULE===

ok rules

#1 i will race any sled you own .... :)
#2 i want 2500$us cash or pink slips... :o
#3 we race in 2 feet of powder for 1200 feet :lol:
#4 the only sleds you can race is your own not sombody elsses sled hase to be the sled you own and is in your name nobody elsses name. :shock:
#5 now i will race my 1287 cc on nitro and its a 151" 2.25 track .
#6 if you dont got the money .then pink slip...
#7 no cash or pink slip well you loose .. i have the cash and a pink slip :P
#8 so there you have it .PUT UP OR SHUT UP ... :roll:
then we will see who can tune a sled or not
good luck getting the cash and pink slips when and if you do then talk to me .. end of story ...... GET THE CASH .. i like cash :twisted:

this is the last time i speek on this subject .. till #8 bye

There will have to be bikini chicks for this race. Bikinis are the best place to hold the $ till the end of the race. :idea:

Marc
This has nothing to do with money. Its to find out who can make a sled run better...you or me. There for it dont matter if I own the sleds or not since I was/am the person that tuned them to run the way they do. Also, if you want to race 3000 feet ...thats fine with me but the only place your going to find that kind of distance with that much shutdown is going to be on the road so I hope that 2.25" paddle hooks up good on hardpack. ===SRXSRULE===

SRXSRULE

I'll just wait until you burndown and then I'll run!!!

If this is a tuning thing only heres how you have to handle it. Someone needs to donate a stock SRX, RX-1 and Viper. You guys tune, ill bring the lights. If its a race thing, then you guys will argue till your blue in the face as to what sled, distance...etc. If it ends up being a tuning thing, count me in but we need all 3 sleds to find out whos the best tuner. Since this is a Yamaha site, I say the sleds need to be Yamaha. But, like wrenching on Polaris, Doo and Cat just as much as blue. Sounds like lots of fun. Looser buys the parts the winning tuner installed in the donators sled...BBY

BBY, I agree, hell I'll even bring every spring, helix, and set of weights that I own along so you both have the same stuff to pick and choose from I can bring a Viper and a SRX, maybe even an RX-1 and another Viper (all stock).

AH THIS IS GETTING TO BE a real pain in the ass
SRXRULES

#1 i will race any sled you own ....
#2 i want 2500$us cash or pink slips...
#3 we race in 2 feet of powder for 1200 feet
#4 the only sleds you can race is your own not sombody elsses sled hase to be the sled you own and is in your name nobody elsses name.
#7 no cash or pink slip well you loose .. i have the cash and a pink slip
#8 so there you have it .PUT UP OR SHUT UP ...
good luck getting the cash and pink slips when and if you do then talk to me .. end of story ...... GET THE CASH .. i like cash

OR WE CAN DO SOME BRALL ROOM DANCING RULES SEE WHO CAN STAY UP DANCING LONGER

Marc
I'll race your 1000 CC Viper with my SRX but it will be on the road and your fat ass will be driving it. You shouldnt have any problem with the 300 CC advantage. ===SRXSRULE===

hey did you not read my post if you cant race what i put in the post get lost all you want to do is shoot insults ....
im not going to race you if there no money or pink slips
i dont race for free .. time is money and well racing you i know i will wast my time
end of story
this is getting old ..... here i will post it again incase you got a memory block

ok rules

#1 i will race any sled you own ....
#2 i want 2500$us cash or pink slips...
#3 we race in 2 feet of powder for 1200 feet
#4 the only sleds you can race is your own not sombody elsses sled hase to be the sled you own and is in your name nobody elsses name.
#7 no cash or pink slip well you loose .. i have the cash and a pink slip
#8 so there you have it .PUT UP OR SHUT UP ...
good luck getting the cash and pink slips when and if you do then talk to me .. end of story ...... GET THE CASH .. i like cash

Bottom line: I will be there with my SRX and Mt max....If you show up maybe something will come of it. ===SRXSRULE===

Re: I hadda check th sign on the entrance. Is this Amsnow?

Guys...the only fair way to find out who is the best tuner is get 2 identical stock sleds. Give one sled to each guy & let em try 3 different set-ups. Pick the best of the 3 & get at it! This is the only honest fair way to do this. You just can,t run a big bore full mod against an improver & call it a fair judgement of tuning ability.

Back