the srx mod sled

shavedheadedyamaha

heres some pis of whats been going on new skis, track, renthal bars, 2inch riser, painted pipes, crome grills, and overall tighting/cleaning
the bars
bars.jpg

the track
track.jpg

thefinalclean.jpg

the crome grills
Picture005.jpg

the skis
Picture018.jpg

Last edited:

There's alot of nice stuff in that shop. Looks like the front end of a mustang, and a chevelle with no motor :)

wow you are good thats exactlly whats in there.... 1 mustang, 1 hot rod chevelle ss, (with no motor the motor is still crated) , 2 new skidoos, 2 mod sled skidoos, and a yamma mod sled..... its all to much fun i love to walk in there and see all of that!

What are you doing for a motor in that chevelle? I used to run a '72 Chevelle SS with a punched out 454, pushing 529 hp on the dyno, but that was before I wanted to go fast and got into bikes :) I always preferred your body style though.

and a ford truck....LOL!! You also have the best tool ever invented the sawzall......

what are ya doing to the engine in the srx?

the motor on the ss is a built 350 from a shop on the east coast about550-600....

and the srx i was painting the pipes with new gaskets and header bolts, spings, and a new chain case gasket/ oil. gutted the air box and was making sure the cables where going to reach with the riser...... yea the sawzal was for cutting the new bars about 7/8's of a inch

Last edited:
it is really dirty the sled sat all year last year outside when i bought it... it was in REALLY bad shape but its just cleaning it and some small mods now... i just hope it snows sometime anytime this year.... if it's not going to snow then i wanna hit the lake when its hot...... i have never road accross a lake ..... how does a 700 srx do on water? i do have a 2 inch callenger track... if anyone has let me know so i atleast have something to look forward to

valin said:
What are you doing for a motor in that chevelle? I used to run a '72 Chevelle SS with a punched out 454, pushing 529 hp on the dyno, but that was before I wanted to go fast and got into bikes :) I always preferred your body style though.

Yeah, I used to be into 5.0 mustangs (just sold my 92) for speed until I got into sportbikes and track days...

Yeah, I noticed the early stang headlight corner in the first pic right away as well;)

you neeed a 71 mach 1 in there.

but seriously, what skid is that your using? MM? looks longer than a 121 with extentions.

Last edited:
i dont know it came on it but i just put the track on and its a 144"... if anyone can tell me what skid it is that would be great

Back