Snow In Gaylord

ViperTom

The trails should be open on Saturday here in Gaylord....we have about 10" on the ground now and snow in the forcast every day for the next week. A few sleds have been out already.

Tom

Up here in Houghton we're just getting hammered with snow. I'm sure people will be out this weekend. I heard that they're suppose to groom possibly Saturday morning.

TopGunnSrx said:
Ill try not to snap a chain this time.

Yea that was shi&&& ride back for me with the trails beat to hell and riding on 02 NON revalved Viper shocks. Wont forget that back breaking ride.

Not sure whats up with grooming around here, Clubs are saying Granholm locked up all the moneys paid via trail permits & there is no startup money avalable for the clubs. What they really need to do is close the trails & pack the snow on them to a 1' base like up in Canada before they get trashed as always.
Oh well, Ridin is better than talking about ridin.

How far is it to Houghton from the Madison area?? Any one know?? I would love to take a 4 day trip up there this season...

bushy call me, need to break two mountain sleds in. prefer not to hit the trails if you know what i mean. need a few miles of break in before our togwotee trip in 2 weeks. ski

skidooboy said:
bushy call me, need to break two mountain sleds in. prefer not to hit the trails if you know what i mean. need a few miles of break in before our togwotee trip in 2 weeks. ski

Ski I talked with Jimmy & his dad is telling him they have over a foot on the ground north west of Hulbert with more coming. Not this weekend but next for sure? We can stay @ Honeysette's cabin off East/West Rd & just a hour from the bridge.

I feel cheated. All that snow that hit Houghton in the last couple days missed us and hit east of here.

randy i cant go next weekend, have to drop sleds off at the transporter for our trip to wyoming. it's this weekend or i break em in out there. ski

skidooboy said:
randy i cant go next weekend, have to drop sleds off at the transporter for our trip to wyoming. it's this weekend or i break em in out there. ski

Dude you are killing me! I have a cold again that is just starting to get better, Work just plain sucks, We are so F'in busy I dont know how we will get done what we have here now. People are so stupid & wait for it to snow before getting their vehicles fixed/tires...... I just keep hitting them with the big money stick hoping they will go away......... & it aint working ;)

OK Maybe a day trip! I will call when I get a chance.

We're just getting hammered with snow and more is coming. Sleds far from being fixed, it's starting to be a real pisser. If this keeps up, there should be plenty of snow for the Houghton TY Ride.

Back