Houghton/Hancock TY Ride Roll Call

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Houghton/Hancock TY Ride:
Who is all coming and when are you arriving. I will be there Thursday eve and ready to head out on Friday Morning by 9:30am. We can meet in the front Lobby at 9am and the plan for Friday would be to head North toward Copper Harbor and Sat may be south along with some off trail. :Rockon:

Hope to see some new faces and lets have a safe fun weekend.

Be careful on the off trail riding. We have a good amount of snow, but stumps and rocks have claimed a couple buddy's sleds in the soft stuff. You may want to talk to M&M Power Sports and Dan's Polaris about the off trail conditions. Trails are excellent, groomed and smooth. And I'll be there to join you guys.

Last edited:
me and t-bag will be their around noon on thur, a couple of first timers are coming with us. never been to houghton before 1 yammi rider and 1 poo rider. we'll be in the lounge or the hot tub on thurs nite see ya then:)

Me and a buddy will be there. We dragged our feet too long and couldn't get a room at the Ramada, so we'll be staying at the White House motel in Mohawk. We'll be pulling in late Thursday and will be ready to ride Friday.

Hopefully we can hook up with the group as you're heading up to Copper Harbor. Either meet you on the trail in Mohawk or at the Vansville Pit Stop just north of Mohawk in Phoenix.

Looking foward to giving the SRX a shakedown run in 'da UP.

1CrazySledder said:
Hey Boomer, you bringing that 4 stroke?

I'm going to ride the SRX next weekend. I'm waiting for my Hindle exhaust for the 4-stroke. I thought about riding the SnoScoot, but I didn't want to bring a gun to a knife fight if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Back