Want to go near Columbia County, Wisconsin?

foxbby

I am from Minnesota, and want to meet some friends that are form Illinois about 50 miles south of Chicago. This area looks like a good place about in the middle to meet. Is there any one from around this area, that may be able to give me an update. I am not sure that the updates are correct. The towns nearby are Portage, Lodi, and the sort.

I know if anyone knows they will be on this site. What a great site. Helped me a TON getting my 03 RX-1 in perfect working order. :letitsnow

Last edited:

I'm in Dane Co., just about 6mi N of Madison in Waunakee, and about 10mi S of Lodi. Trails are good here, not sure how they will be for this weekend, depends what the weather does. I have ridden up towards Lodi a couple times this week, trails were nice. You may want to check the Dane Co trail hotline before you make any decisions. Not sure when you plan on going, but check the hotline, it is updated at 8AM or 4PM if condtions change.

The # is 1-608-242-4576

Hope this helps.

Thank you Goody. I did see that it is supposed to maybe get warm. We are planning the weekend of the 4th of January. I appreciate the numbers too. That is great.

Back