January 10-13 Muni TY ride Who's In?

Sno-Xr

Wingnut and I should be there late Wednesday or early Thursday. Who esle is coming and when will you be there?

I'm going to be coming to munising that weekend with some friends for friday thru sunday. the hotel is full and i will be staying at americ inn. anybody else staying here.

Last edited:
We will be headed up on Thursday morn, hope to arrive early afternoon pending weather of coarse.

So far its Me, Bossman and son, Tomseal, and another non member. Either we are thinkin real skinny (tough for Bossman) or sombodys on the floor.

i will be down there wed night. staying across the road from algers. so far it is only me as yamyrider has not got back to me yet as to wheather or not he is coming.

still have room so far for a couple of others from northern on to come down with me.

We will be there weds evening as well. Maybe take a moon light ride in the back woods. Maxdlx

This thread kinda fizzled out!! Anyone else coming up for the ride?

Ill be there Wednesday morning.

Mike, If you need me to sleep on the floor, I am bringing my sleeping bag anyways.

Myself , Maxdlx and Familyman will be riding in from LandOlakes on Wednesday. Jerry(Old Fart) will be driving my truck in to Muni the same day. Might be some of the Iowa guy's with us, don't have a firm number yet! Did Wingnut buy a REAL sled yet LOL?

Maim, As it sits right now, I am in a room with S.X. and his gang. Dont know how crowded it will be but I am not too picky. Thank you for the offer but we will see how it goes.

Last edited:
Viper_Dave said:
Myself , Maxdlx and Familyman will be riding in from LandOlakes on Wednesday. Jerry(Old Fart) will be driving my truck in to Muni the same day. Might be some of the Iowa guy's with us, don't have a firm number yet! Did Wingnut buy a REAL sled yet LOL?
Nope!! Almost picked up a left over Rev 800 , but thought he would beat up his MXZ 1 more year! lol

I havent been on a TY RIDE since Clark, snowcrazy and I spent the weekend up there when richirich rented the CAMPGROUND home from Best Western a BUNCH of years ago ( maybe the first tyride???)... Some people don't appreciate ME OR MY bachelors degree in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING,, so,,, to elleviate a potential SCREAMING MATCH or worse,,, I'd better STAY AWAY!!!!! I do miss a LOT of the guys on the ride and they sure do throw a GREAT SHINDIG,,,,but,,,,, I guess theres just some people who don't want to act right and who get STUCK once in a while!!!!!I can only PRAY for those people and wish EVERYONE a great time!!! nosboy

Last edited by a moderator:
I think anyone would could come on these ride if they leave there mouth and ego home. If they cant deal with that then you are correct...those types will nto be welcomed....

Cmon Gary, you can room with me :D:DP LOL - kiddin. I am sure we can all put the egos aside and have a laugh or two.

Tomseal, as it looks right now, you got a bed buddy LOL. BUT I am not sure about the "poof poof poof" thing so then again maybe you should be on the floor or bathroom or porch or or WITH MAIM!!!!!

Mike, I dont own one of those. Bischof is my role model and I like to post rediculously funy stuff like he does.

Mark, was the something wrong with that gallon of amsoil you sent me??? LOL

Happy new years to everybody

Back