WHAT ARE MY SHOCKS WORTH ??????

Yamanator

BRING IT !
I'm going to get rid of my stock shocks off of my Viper and don't really know what they are worth, can you guy's give me some ideas what I should get for these things ! I think that they are worth at least a couple hundred or more, please let me know what you think. Thanks guy's....

Viper Shock

Yamanator,

Everyone was paying $140 to have their shocks upgraded so that typically has been the going price for a complete set.
If you would be willing to part with them for that price let me know. I have a '99 SX that I would like to update to a long travel sled with Viper shocks. I have a shock guy that will revalve them to my liking.
Mills

Mills,

Sorry, but I already have people interested in them for $200.00 because I paid $185.00 to have the shock update done, and if I remember right all the dealerships in MI charged $185.00 so I told a few people $200.00 and they said they would buy them. Thats why I was asking what do I have here that is so hot that these guy's are willing to give that kind of money for and so quik without even seeing the shocks. I'm selling my viper and getting a RX-1 this next week and the shocks are not of any use to me.
I will sell them to my buddy for $200.00. Thanks anyways.

Yamanator

I know that $140 isn't a whole lot for a set of shocks. But, I am in the middle of paying for a wedding right now so I don't have a lot of cash to spare. If I can get a set for that price it would be great I doubt I will find them for that low of a price. But if I don't, then I will have to just keep on riding the ol' lumber wagon the way she is.
Even though it's spring - Think Snow!

yamahas upate cost the consumer 189.00 for 4 shocks and springs and labor. i just bought a rear suspension set only, on this site from another member (thanks you know who you are) for my srx long travel upgrade for 150.00. i will still need a revalve and some componants to make it work but overall i am satisfied with the price paid. ski

Back