Motor's Finally done and running!

VenomMod

Finally finished my motor all up and got it running. I had a lot of people say that I couldn't put the bottom end together by myself, but in the end it wasn't very hard. I just wanted say Thanks to everyone that's given me advice on assembly. While running down the trails (light break in ride) it cut out instantly twice. It acted like it was electrical. It was a long day working on it, so I'm going to check over my wiring connections and check my carbs again. The ride was perfect until I blew my rear shock out loading it into the truck. Oh well, she runs though!! :letitsnow

Good job Drew, I'm glad you are back on the trail...Hit he Bluff for mw will ya....And get a long track for that Venom too....Take care

Nick

Thanks Nick, I'm going to have to hold off on the long track, I made a new gun purchase (deal I couldn't pass up). The Bluff is mine when I get back to Houghton.

Thanks again, it was definitely a learning experience. I definitely know the ins and outs of my sled now. Not the way I wanted to get to know my sled, but I guess engine problems are just what I have to expect with a two stroke. I will most definitely be more careful in what I do with it, but will still give her hell when my buddies Polaris decides it's time to pass me.

Back